Recent content by SuJuUKiss4Ever

1. S

(Start up) I bet your waifu went to this school.

He ignores the comment and starts smacking the girls into the wall, not looking like himself anymore
  2. S

Kevin smirked, "Not a problem....Not as bad as the one guy who shot me years ago...." he pushes his hood down, "Ready Yumi?"
  3. S

Kevin lifted his bat onto his shoulders, looking at the remaining girls
  4. S

Kevin sighs then looks ahead of himself
  5. S

Kevin gives Eliot a weird look then steps out, showing off the 6-pack he has and smiles "annyeong , naui cheonsa(Hello there, My angels)" leans against the wall ooc: Yep! And are you ready for tomorrow?
  6. S

"Well, got nothing to lose now..." he says grabbing his bat just in case. then looks over at Yumi ooc: I got a rabbit he looks like Alex..
  7. S

Once Kevin was done with his eyes he looks over at the door of the room
  8. S

Kevin sighs, going to his suit case and pulls out a black open shirt with a hood attached, he looks down at himself then sighs again "Why must I do this?" he muttered then gets his eye liner pencil and starts on his eyes quickly, "Eliot I swear, touch me again you'll end up hanging out the...
  9. S

Kevin punches Eliot, "Try again and you wont have any teeth..." he says, fixing his jeans, "I know what I am doing so leave me be"
  10. S

Kevin turns his head slightly, looking over at Yumi, only the side of his face shows. "Can you go to my suit case and find a black shirt with a hood attached please..."
  11. S

kevin sighs "fine..." he mutters turning away and takes his 'girl's genaration' shirt. Not facing yumi or eliot
  12. S

Kevin kicked eliot causing him to spin away "yah!"
  13. S

He looks at her, "really? Cause tghe school I went to no one even bothered" Ooc: cause I am ougtside -_- if I was home i'd be perfectly fine...
  14. S

"I don't care, me being a girl won't help....last time everyine. Laughed...." he mutters. Ooc: my fingers are. About to fall offc
  15. S

He moves away havong his shoe pulled off "YAH!!!"
Back
Top Bottom