Sukena
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course they are great. If they don't, then Linkin Park was ruined. If You love rock music, so you must know about Foo Fighter, The rolling stone and Pink Floyd.
    Two famous song of Linkin Park eh ? How can I don't know about those song. You sould check out "castle of glass" and and "burn it down" too ^.^
    aaaah fair :p I get that totally (honestly, its been ages since I've seen pokemon itself, the games are more my thing, and the older pokemon episodes) :) oooh.. I meant to try Attack on Titan, is it any good?
    :3 awesome :) I don't really follow sport to be honest :p Pokemon and anime steals my soul on that front :3 other than pokemon, do you like anime? :)
    Of course you may don't know them, they are from Japanese ^_^. I heard some song from Linkin Park too, like "in the end", " the catalyst" and "easier to run".
    I using it too, do you have an account on google play game? If you have, what is your usename ? Mine is "Dang Dinh Nghia" with level 11
    Nah, I need one more year to learn about english. I still need google translate sometime :). Did your grandfather or grandmother still alive?
    Nope, I haven't visit Europe yet. That place is to far from my country and my English skill is not that good too :p.
    Well, I'm sure you can visit Asia in the future, when you get a good job and have a lot of money. Do you live with your parent ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom