Recent content by Sukena

1. Sukena

Hey Ya'll

Welcome! Have fun!
  2. Sukena

The General Sports Thread

Is here an American who can tell me if Aron Johannsson is a good player or not, my favourite club has bought him. I think he's good but I'm not really sure
  3. Sukena

Pokemon XY - THE END - Miracle-less Eternity - 2015/August/20

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 2 - The Stalking Snoop - 2015/July/29 I'm not really sure who should be lynched today, I still don't trust Reducto and he isn't posting, I'll say him to do that. But the attempt to kill him doesn't make sense to me as I said before.
  4. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 2 - The Stalking Snoop - 2015/July/29 I know what a vigilante is but Reducto said that the mafia might have one
  5. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 2 - The Stalking Snoop - 2015/July/29 I've just forget to look into the topic, I'm sorry. I'm going to reread now and then I'll post something. edit: don't want to double-post. I can't really believe Reducto, maybe because I know him but it doesn't really make sense...
  6. Sukena

There was a really crazy game in the second Bundesliga yesterday, Freiburg won with 6-3 against Nuremberg. First Freiburg scored four goals (three from Petersen) after that Nuremberg nearly equalized with three goals in a row, a few minutes after the 4-3 Freiburg scored the 5-3 and the sixth...
  7. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 1 - Welcome to Kalos! - 2015/July/25 Vote: The_Pikachu he doesn't say something although everybody votes for him, no idea why an inno should do that (well,if you're maf it's stupid too but what should we do with an inactive inno?)
  8. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 1 - Welcome to Kalos! - 2015/July/25 No, I don't counterclaim doc too
  9. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 1 - Welcome to Kalos! - 2015/July/25 Sorry, Yesterday was really crazy, some private stuff so I couldn't post. I don't counterclaim and lol, if Reducto will play more mafia games: Things like that are typical of him, he always do stuff like that. I'm sorry that I...
  10. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY Mafia - DAY 1 - Welcome to Kalos! - 2015/July/25 wow, tons of posts full of votes, I'm confused, I think it's too late to understand this (11 pm in Germany), I'll post again tomorrow. And we started with the day? I don't know the game like this.
  11. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY - The Mafia Game of Life and Death - ACCEPTING SUBS - 2015/July/20 confirmed
  12. Sukena

Sukena ^-^

Thank you :3
  13. Sukena

Re: Pokemon XY - The Mafia Game of Life and Death - SIGNUPS OPEN - 2015/July/20 I'm in ^-^
  14. Sukena

I think the english clubs have too much money, I've heard that ManU want to buy Bale for 135 million euros / 94 million pounds. I remember when Martinez came to Bayern, everybody said that 40 million euros/ 28 million pounds is too much for a defensive player. English clubs are getting so much...
  15. Sukena

But you don't have to be better than Bayern to become the champion, you just have to be better than every other team. If you win every game except the two games against Bayern you have 96 points, Bayern never had 96 points. The problem (problem because it's getting boring) is not that Bayern is...
Back
Top Bottom