Recent content by SukiWooper

1. S

Start Ups Immortals

Carlsbad sat in awkward silence. While he could handle the silence, he wondered how long the other inn-mate (melody?) could take it.
  2. S

Start Ups Null

Curt yanked off his head. "I don't see the problem with that," he said.
  3. S

Start Ups Immortals

"Spectating", Carlsbad said, "I'd probably kill you both if I participated".
  4. S

Start Ups Null

Curt took put his whip, held it with both hands, and shot his arms out towards one of the sentients, clotheslining it. Meanwhile, the rest of his body went over to the man who was acting as a nexus. If he can get that one caught in an explosion, maybe that will be enough to take him out.
  5. S

Start Ups Null

Curt pulled out his weapon outside the strangers view. "Stay back" he said to his two comrades, "I think I'll be best for this." Curt started walking slowly towards the man, hiding his whip inside his back and his knife in his sleeves. "Sir, this is a crime scene, I have to ask for you to leave."
  6. S

Start Ups Immortals

Carlsbad knew he couldn't really go out in public without violating the rules. However, he's been aching to cause a bit of mayhem for a while now, so he joined the others going to the distortion room.
  7. S

Start Ups Immortals

"Okay, question." Carlsbad said. "Now, the second one seems kinda....biased. The rest of these guys shouldn't have a problem with it, theoretically anyway. But me...", he placed his stone hand on the table "how am I supposed go out in public if I can't pass off as anything other than an...
  8. S

Start Ups Null

"You guys are awfully quiet" Curt said to his co-workers while checking the bodies. He was taking mental notes on their condition, making sure that he'll remember the injuries when he imitates them later.
  9. S

Start Ups Immortals

Carlsbad didn't bother getting any food. It would probably be useless anyway. He spent most of the time trying to pay no attention to the eyepatched girl. He was very weary about that woman...it felt as if her presence was a threat.
  10. S

Start Ups Immortals

"So a demon, an angel, and a whatever-the-hell-you-are makes perfect sense, but a poltergeist is too much to handle?" Carlsbad said, his voice still echoing, "This makes all the sense."
  11. S

Start Ups Null

"Ugh, I don't like being excluded" Curt said. Unlike social interaction, combat and espionage were things he excelled at. Maybe Adam wouldn't mind him stowing along on their trip.
  12. S

Start Ups Immortals

Just then, cracks started forming on the ground of one of the rooms. While they started out rather small, they grew rather large rather quick. Soon, the area couldn't take it anymore, and the room collapsed into newly formed sinkhole. A small stone humanoid emerged from the sinkhole, along...
  13. S

Start Ups Null

"I'm not... I don't think I'm really a human." Curt said, too quiet to be heard.
  14. S

Start Ups Null

Curt handed the dog a few of his ribs to distract it. Personally, he wasn't too fond of the thing. With how things are going, the wolf being some kind of shapeshifter or warg was somewhat probable.
  15. S

Start Ups Null

Curt finished his beer, dumped it into the recycling bin, thanked Colt, and left. While that did, at least, answer the why, he was still curious on the how. Who else would be helpful? Preferably one that also has trouble passing off as a human. What about the wing girl..Robin? She seems busy...
Back
Top Bottom