Recent content by Sumomo

1. S

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Legendaries, there are too many of them, let me go into detail a little. Gen I: Trio (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres), One Main Legendary (Mewtwo), One Unobtainable (Mew). Total of five, seriously, this is the best layout they've ever had for legendaries, the trio has been a standard since the...
  2. S

Summarizing the opinions on the Poison type against the Water type

I agree with the first statement, they should have kept it super effective against Bug in the transition to Gen 2. After releasing two new types though, I feel like they needed to stop any kind of type chart changing from then on, why change something that has been working for over a decade?
  3. S

Why can almost everything learn Toxic?

Look at the first generation and the TM moves that practically everything can learn, since there was no breeding for egg moves to go along with very few level up moves they needed to widen the movepools somehow. Toxic has been a TM since way back then so it kind of just stuck as a universal...
  4. S

What is your favourite Pokemon related music?

1. GSC Kanto Battle Theme 2. BW2 Johto Champion Theme 3. BW2 Champion Iris Theme Lots of hate on my third choice, I really liked how original it was, such a huge change from the seriousness of the other music. Really liked the remix for number two. Finally at number one, always loved the Kanto...
  5. S

Does playing Pokemon make you childish?

I personally find it strange for young kids to be playing Pokemon more than I find it childish for people around my age or older to do so. Seriously, we're the ones that have been around since it all began, we like the series as a whole and will continue to play until it is no longer...
  6. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Yeah, that and the fact that the set is utterly ruined by weather and entry hazards, just wanted to test the gimmick but I found I'd pretty much need to build my team around it anyway, still though, I like trying to throw in some creativity.
  7. S

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

What if Pickpocket worked when attacking with contact moves? Normal Gem Fake Out on Weavile or Shiftry, stealing the opponents item and making them flinch. I actually tried testing this before I found out that Pickpocket doesn't work that way, it saddened me a little. It did help me come up with...
  8. S

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

We could go way back to Yellow and I would say yes, always ditched Pikachu at Celadon City for a Jolteon. Other than that I always have my starter, they tend to have good stats for the most part.
  9. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

Totodile says hi?
  10. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

A Fighting/Flying type combination Pokemon. A Fire type starter that doesn't gain a secondary Fighting type, it's getting old. Less new Pokemon, there are starting to be too many as it is, I'd like it to be 750 max next gen.
  11. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The PWT doesn't go by tier, however if you want somewhat of an answer I'd say Ubers, whatever ones they'll let you use, Ubers tend to have the highest stats but I'm guessing a lot of legendaries will be banned from the PWT.
  12. S

PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

This game makes me view PETA as the bad guys a lot more than anyone behind the actual Pokemon games, seriously, they're depicting animal abuse, I don't understand their logic whatsoever and they should be sued for copyright.
  13. S

What would your first Pokemon be?

Riolu, I would want to start with a Riolu, when it loved me lots it would become a Lucario.
  14. S

I need help with my Scizor!

You can't just teach Scizor Bug Bite or Superpower, both are from move tutors in the 4th generation, nice try though. The moves there seem to be the best alternatives to them though, although it's usefulness isn't going to be as high. Roost is also from the 4th generation TM, you'd have to wait...
  15. S

Opinions please: Should I buy Emerald?

You would wait for remakes, when were they confirmed besides never? Just get Emerald because you're going to be waiting for a while otherwise.
Back
Top Bottom