Sunburn
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I come on here a few times a day, just to reply to crap. I don't really go on tumblr tons now myself, cause literally all I ever see if I stay on there more than five minutes is fighting. And skype is pretty laggy for me so lol, not tons of time on a computer.

Eh nothing here, just getting ready for a busy work week. How about you?
    You know, I'm so use to seeing your tumblr url, for a while there I forgot your username on here.
    Damn right you are! How dare you have other commitments than a forum centered around mostly prepubescent children arranging cockfights for magical monsters!! >:O (Always nice when you got a chance to stop by though. ^^)

We're opposites there; I like how Kalos is divided up and laid out, though I also have yet to beat the game, so there's that. xD; Still loads better than Unova's.
    The only way you could possibly be anymore negative is if you lack rhesus antigens. :eek:hdear:

Git one! >:/ Like, right now.
    d'aw, Ollie is such a sweetie. x3 Krookodile has an awesome design. <3 No kidding. :x My sister gave me a Lv. 1 Noibat with Telepathy, so if I do end up wanting to use one in another playthrough I'll probably breed her (though maybe get one with Inflitratior instead.)

Either that or the creator is a LoZ/SSB fan. (Though then it would be yellow, hrm...)

I think part of it is personality, as in the Type A/Type B. I usually fall into the latter, for good and bad. >>;

I will if you provide me with some of them crawdads. I've never tried them. (Though have you ever been a tiny bit afraid of trying out new foods in front of acquaintances/not-as-close-but-still-friends-friends? Just for that unintentional initial reaction to a food that doesn't mesh with your taste buds? It's not a regularly reoccurring thing, but, ah, would prefer to avoid it when I can, especially if a food is noted to be spicy. xD;)

Thank ya, from me and the FTT! :D

Ooo, the Resident Evil/Silent Hill levels of cheesy dialogue. x3
    I don't have any of those. :/ I'm sorry. If I bred shinies, maybe I'd have one, but not right now. ^_^;
    I have a lot of shiny Basculin and shiny Poliwhirl. O__O; If you want one of those, I'll trade you one.

Patience is really the key. A positive mindset tends to help, too. XD Yesterday, I managed to encounter a shiny Sliggoo right after a single encounter, which was a Fraxure. Luck helps as well. :3
    No, I actually don't have a shiny Shinx. XD

So... this guy is in Generation V? If you truly want me to have him, I'll take him. I'll just need to finish this current shiny hunting session. XD
    That’s how I feel about Unova, sorta. The layout of it seemed unnatural to me, if that makes sense.

Whoops. xD; There can never be enough Heliolisk. Seriously, they’re adorable. x3 And I ended up going with a Krookodile instead of Noivern, who will be used in XY2/Z if I end up getting it, along with Hawlucha.

Anything in-game can be conquered via levelgrinding. :V To contrast your easy-going Nature? :p

Bunny-Ears Lawyer?

…wooooooow I could never handle that. Great for your friend though!

First The Wizard of Oz and now this. For shame, Sunny, for shame. :eek:hdear:

His parents were really big on alliterative appeal? Sounds like quite the badass indeed, tandamn.

That’s still more than me. xD
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    You best be. >:T Though we may be getting either a new region within the same gen or a retread of Kalos with a new set of Pokémon. Or at least some event Pokémon or DLC.
    For me, it's new region, new Pokémon or Pokémon-from-past-gens-I-never-trained-before. Except for Charizard. xD;

I plan on rotating them since exp. is so easy to come by this time around. Other Pokémon that will eventually be in the rotation:
    Aegislash (got my Brave Honedge yesterday afternoon)
    Meowstic (and got a Timid Infiltrator Female Espurr. x3)
    Heliolisk
    Goodra
    Dragalage
    Heliolisk
    Trevenant
    Noivern (maybe)

I dunno why I bother to worry about Natures since I only have casual battles with friends. xD; But I do.
    After resetting ~15 trying to get a Modest or Timid Froakie from Tierno (3 times I got Adamant. The game was mocking me.), I settled for a Docile one. And a Bold Charmander from Sycamore.

()

Truth be told I never watched The Wizard of Oz in full until a year or two ago.

So generous to your fellow customers. :V Switch your major posthaste!!

That's quite alright. XD
    Have you seen this one already?

Poor bears. ._. (I'm up for that another story.)

I'll trust your judgement on this, since I'm not very knowledgeable on that franchise.
    Only 2?! For. Shame. Why even make new Pogeys if you're not gonna use 'en, ya ungrateful git. >:T

My team currently consists of:
    Frogadier
    Charmeleon
    Fletchinder
    Litleo
    Skiddo (Who I was tempted to call Steve or Bleu ala Blue's Clues, but once it evolved the meaning would be lost.)
    Pancham

I just woke up the Snorlax on Route 7. Currently hanging out on Route 6 looking for a Female Infiltrator Espurr with a -Atk Nature, and a Brave Honedge.

()

Same. Begone, Sam I am!
    Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Actually, I don't think we've ever set foot in the state to begin with.

Don't clear the whole store out. :-p I don't really mind because I swear a lot while in a happy mood, so I guess the posts with a more happy tone filled with swearing don't phase me because I do that myself.

...ate a coffeepot?! The door isn't too surprising, but a coffeepot? That can't be good for the digestion. And all the ones that couldn't be chased off were put down?
    Liquid! Snake.
    And Gaseous!Snake. And Plasma!Snake. why do the other states of matter get no love in MGS? </3
    No worries, Andrew. ^^

Same. The only non-Gen 6 Pokémon I'll be using is Charizard. Even though I've raised one at least 5 times, I wanted to use its Mega Evolution. Only the Fire/Dragon one is on X. :x

:)B)

No, I do not like this French-speaking man.
    I do not like him, Sam I am. i'm having an identity crisis it seems
    Totes.

CONGRATS ON FINDING THAT SECRET TREASURE TROVE We have different definitions of bad then, I generally think those are entertaining/funny. xD Or maybe so bad they're good? :p

Er, I guess it became less scary with the routine?? I'd be freaking out the first time though. Did they do any major damage to anything or just sort of wander about?
    Good good.
    Interview went well, I'm starting a two week paid part time trial period on Monday. So I suppose after that, I'll be offered the actual placement.

I know BSBD, but I really can't remember if I like them or not :p I think they just call that whole area of music trip hop. Guess cos it's trippy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom