• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hallo! Thank you for your applying to become friends!
    I also live in Saitama. But I've never been abroad, so I look up to you.
    I found this BBS so long before that I don't remember well how I found it, but I think I reached here via the "ポケモンwiki", which is the Japanese version of Bulbapedia.
    I like English but I've only studied it at school and "juku(塾)".
    I study Japanese language(日本語学) at college.
    Then, what are you doing in Saitama? Are you a Assistant English Teacher or something like that?
    ジンさん、はじめまして!D-ryukeiです。日本語では「デコ」と呼んでください。日本語がお上手ですね!きっと日本での生活を楽しんでおられることと思います。正直に申しまして、私は、ここ2年くらいの間、ポケモンのアニメをあまり見ていません。ただ、最近はシンオウの旅も終りに近づいているので、また見始めようかと思っています。
    埼玉では、テレビ東京やテレビ埼玉、TBSなどで深夜にアニメがたくさん放送されていますよ。「涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)」などは、アメリカでもアニメファンのあいだで有名らしいですよ。もしよろしければ録画してご覧になってみてはいかがでしょうか? wikipediaには、英語版でもかなり詳しく各アニメ作品の説明がなされていますので、それをご覧になるのもよいかもしれません。
    長文失礼しました。では、よろしくお願いします。
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…