S
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I already have a shiny impish skarmory with flawless IVs of 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves whirlwind and brave bird or do you want one none shiny? Also I'm far from the best RNGer lol because some people can do legends and such while i can only do breeding.
    I was already good at RNGing IVs before the stuff you asked me to do lol, well yea the mew looks nice. When/how did you get it and is there another project you would like me to do for it?
    If you were wondering all the pokemon i have on me were RNGed with flawless or almost flawless IVs lol.
    Sorry i couldn't be on at that time, I'll try to get on sometime within the next couple of days at the usually time of 4-5pm Est.
    Hey sorry i haven't been on lately, what time would you like to trade tomorrow or today? I might not be able to trade later on today also.
    Awesome, I can trade now if you can do it quickly. I'm supposed to be doing chores. You have my HG code, yes?
    Now I'm confused. What are you not getting? You said you had all the correct Elm responses (though you need to call him more than three times to make sure you have the correct seed...)
    I need more information like: what are you going for, what are you getting wrong, your process, etc. Are you hitting your delay, but not your frame? I need more details, because what you've given me is vague and confusing....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom