• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Super Chao Maniac

1. S

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

Super Chao Maniac - Horn Drill - 19/7/2012
  2. S

Pokemon plushies and figures

There are a lot of figures and plushies that I have, but there are way too many to tell. My current favorites are my Chandelure Clipping figure and Kids Figures.
  3. S

Moves you think should exist.

Re: Invent-A-Move Thread Name: Bounce Guard Description: The user creates a barrier that sends the opponent's attack back. This move always goes first. Type: Dark Category: Status Power: None PP: 10 Accuracy: 100% Effect: After the opponent attacks, it will end up hurting itself with it's own...
  4. S

Ash’s biggest screw-ups in BW Season 1

When he went out of the gym to get his Snivy during his battle with Elesa
  5. S

Review S15 EP18: Baffling the Bouffalant!

Where are the Afro Circus jokes? This episode was funny thanks to the Afros.
  6. S

Review BW081: Tesseed Research Institute! Iris and Baivanilla!

I just realized something. I notice that the scent of the moss only affected the Electric types and Ground types. Does this mean that any Pokemon that are not those 2 types aren't affected by the smell? Anyways, it's a good episode. Nice to see Vanilluxe, my favorite Ice type.
  7. S

If you could be any Pokemon

Possibly Chandelure
  8. S

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Dusk Stone - Super Chao Maniac (21/5/12)
  9. S

Collector's how do you sort your cards?

I put my rarer cards in toploaders.
  10. S

Collector's how do you sort your cards?

I put all my Common, Common Reverse, Uncommon, Uncommon Reverse and Normal Rare cards in my binder. All of my Rare Reverses and Holographic Rares go in my Rayquaza tin, and the Special Rare cards (EX, Lv.X,Full Arts, Secret Rare, etc.) are placed in a small container.
  11. S

What new Move Distribution would you like to see?

I would like to see the Litwick line learn Hypnosis and the Tynamo line learn Thunder Fang/Scald via leveling up or/and TMs IMO
  12. S

Cutest Pokemon

The entire Litwick line.
  13. S

Epic TCG Pulls

The first Next Destinies pack I opened had a non full art Kyurem EX. My sixth Next Destinies pack had a secret rare shiny Chandelure.
  14. S

Pokémon dreams

I can recall one my dreams a few months ago featured me meeting the Subway Masters.
  15. S

Favorite Card

I love the secret rare Chandelure from Next Destinies because it's a shiny version of my favorite Pokemon, Chandelure. I'm glad I have this card.
Back
Top Bottom