S
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh ok, cause' i had some apendix surgury just recently, hope you get better though
    Here its the Quote
    "I traded with a user named 'Pikuffy'.
    After the trade I discovered that the OT was "PENIS", the name of his character. I thought it was kind of inconsiderate that he didn't mention it beforehand, and when I asked I finally decided that I didn't mind all that much. But the Pokemon I obtained from him was a Shiny Eevee, and was planning on trading it away for something more valuable. But when informed the other user I had the trade scheduled with, Turtwig Lover, he refused to accept it because of the OT, which annoyed me.
    Now I think the OT will suss everyone out, and nobody will want it.
    I did say I didn't mind the OT, but looking back, I'm 100% sure I would've denied to trade with him outright if I knew what the OT was beforehand. I just didn't bother trying to start a fight, saying I wanted my Pokemon back. Could a moderator please inform him to make it clear if one of the Pokemon he's trading has something that could be considered offensive about it?
    hey, i just thought you wanted to know this infromation regarding the 'OT' its seems someone else has fallen citim of it, and i hae finally found who the user who has that immature OT really is, please, read the following found in the complaints section, this guy gets his shinys legit but he has a annoying OT to get back at eh people who get the shinys
    ill post the quote immediatly after this Vm
    go to the seal shop in sunyshore and talk to the girl on the left but i would reccomend either a piece of paper to keep track or the counter app
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom