Recent content by Super Charizard

1. S

Retconning Pokémon

Well I'm going to say that I don't really want any retcons, aside from the Nidoqueen breeding with Nidoking thing...seriously that just feels like a mistake. But I would like to say something to those who said changing move availability, like restricting ice moves from water types, would cause...
  2. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread Well I'm pretty sure Reuniclus is not a Waterbear. but yes there is nothing wrong with having more then one pokémon based on the same thing. And I want to see a proper panda too, spinda just doesn't really seem like one. And how about a...
  3. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I want to see a proper T-rex pokémon, I also think a psychic dolphin would be cool. I also want to see some hybrid pokémon, and before you say anything I don't mean any pokémon being able to make a hybrid, I mean certain combinations that...
  4. S

looking for starters

Ok, I'll get a torchic egg, and you will breed the Lapras egg, and just tell me when you can trade and we will, unless my internet gets problems as it sometimes does.
  5. S

looking for starters

Dragon pulse I geuss, which starter egg do you want?
  6. S

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Re: "Perfect" Kyurem Well I did say not even I really believed that theory of mine, I'm pretty sure Kyurem has something to do with the OD, probably part of it as has been said, I personaly have allways believed it's the left over body, drained of all essence, but I never believe anything...
  7. S

looking for starters

Not really, I could just give you the eggs for free if you want.
  8. S

Pokemon AR Searcher / "Pokémon Dream Radar"

Re: Pokemon AR Searcher The image is in that scan to the left, it is Tornados.
  9. S

looking for starters

I can breed you any starter, in return can you give me eggs of Natu, Growlith, and Lapras?
  10. S

Re: "Perfect" Kyurem I can see that working, and it would be pretty cool, maybe would even get a 3D cutscene showing the fusion, I would love to see that, still hard to imagine what the dragon would look like. Also the theory that Kyurem is the OD's energy absorbing rival comes back to my...
  11. S

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 29/04/2012) Ok, we'll need to figure out what time to do it on the weakened, and also if we are even in the same time zone so that we can figure out it, it's currantly 3:00 PM where I am now.
  12. S

Re: "Perfect" Kyurem Well if I were to state my theories, well I have several ideas on the possibilities of what it is. It is very possible that the energy and mind of the original dragon split out of the body, supposedly Kyurem, resulting in it falling to the earth, crashing into the ground...
  13. S

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 29/04/2012) Oh, well that is fine then, I prefer my pokemon have nicknames for individiality sake, but this will be my only shiny Riolu so I geuss that gives it enough individaliy, anyway I'll trade you the leaf stone from my white version, when is a...
  14. S

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 29/04/2012) Yes, I'll happily give you a Leaf stone for the Riolu, may I ask if you can give the Riolu a nickname?
  15. S

Trading shinies on gen IV or V for items on gen IV

I've got all those shards in my diamond version, what shinies are you offering?
Back
Top Bottom