S
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha you have disappeared on me. Im going to have to get dw female clones from the gts and rng them.
    I'm online now, and will be all night save an hour to get some stuff at Wal-mart. Just let me know when you're online and we can finish this trade.
    I'm online now, and will be all night save an hour to get some stuff at Wal-mart. Just let me know when you're online and we can finish this trade.
    Thanks, I'll look forward to it.

Also, that gliscor especially was AMAZING. Thanks so much.

Let me know when you need a hand evolving those pokemon and I'll gladly help.
    That's all of them yeah?

Thank you so much for these amazing pokemon, plus, the Gligar was Impish which makes breeding for one MUCH easier.

If you ever need a favour or wanna trade again, just drop me a line.

When my team is ready, would you fancy a battle?

PS would you like to be dream word pals?
    So sorry, fraid I missed your message.

Would today at 6pm gmt be any good? If not, how about tomorrow?

I'm so sorry about how long this is taking, I know you wanted to trade asap.

On the plus side, I was able to find a wild timid ghastly to trade to you as opposed to the careful one I had previously planned to use, since I know timid is the nature of choice for gengars.
    Finally got it to work. I tried again just after I tucked in a Pokemon for Dream World.

So sorry for the delay, I have no idea what kept going wrong.

Would it be OK if we traded at 6pm GMT tonight?

Many thanks, and again ultra sorry for how long this has taken.
    Sorry got dragged out to dinner. I'll be home the rest of the night though, so I can hop in anytime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom