Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Toucannon is great so keep Pikipek. Vikavolt is nice too, but Charjabug (evolves from Grubbin) can only evolve into it until very late in the game, so keep that in mind.
    That's good to hear. My in-game team in Sun:

- Incineroar
    - Toucannon
    - Vikavolt
    - Golisopod
    - Dhelmise
    - Solgaleo

With USUM I want to start with Rowlet.
    Yeah I chose the best Nature and inherited it to Lord Toad with an Everstone. The Palpitoad line is better with Special Attack and while they can benefit from Speed EV's they're not really that necessary
    You're welcome! Hope it becomes a good member of your team. It has + Sp. Atk - Speed I believe
    We already have each other registered, but may be check if I'm still in your FC list. then in the game, go to Festival Plaza in the menu. Tap the Wifi symbol to go online. I'll send you a trade request there.
    Yeah Garchomp is great although the one I have isn't the best competitively. Would need to breed one.

Alright! I'll get to breeding soon. I'll give it Earth Power. Oh and it will be the child of Georgio the Shiny Seismitoad.
    And yeah I like Incineroar but it's not the best competitively, I think. Not sure.

Do you want Egg moves on Tympole btw? I have access to every Pokémon so I can give it any Egg Move.
    I don't need anything in return :) I still have a Chespin named Alexander btw.

Blaziken is the weak link of my team though sadly. It's pretty frail and High Jump Kick simply sucks due to the low hit ratio and damage you get when it misses. It's by far the best Fighting move for it, at 130 power. I may switch Blaziken sometime for something else.
    Palpi FOR THE TEAM!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes! Movie 20 IS Non-Canon, different Universe, kinda Reminds of The Flash with Tackling The Multiverse! :)
    Full sets for Battle Tree team:

Greninja @ Life Orb - Protean
    - Dark Pulse
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Grass Knot

Metagross @ Assault Vest - Clear Body
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Meteor Mash
    - Earthquake
    - Bullet Punch

Blaziken @ Blazikenite - Speed Boost
    - Flare Blitz
    - Brave Bird
    - Protect
    - High Jump Kick
    Yep, like I said, on a 30-win streak right now. Battles are getting harder but I should be able to continue.

Yeah sure, I'll need to breed one. Want a nickname? I can trade somewhere later in the evening.
    I'm currently in the Battle Tree, SM's battle facility, trying to reach 50 battles in Super Singles. I got to 44 or something before being defeated. Using a team of Greninja, Metagross and M-Blaziken. I'm now on a 30-win streak.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom