Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I DO!! :) Tomorrow Early Afternoon! :) 1:20PM 3D! :) Going with my Best Bro James! :)

NICE!! I was Team Sun. STILL NEVER FINISHED LOL! Know Who’s On Your Team? :)

And then Oh Boy, On Sunday... POKÉMON THE MOVIE! I CHOOSE YOU! Movie 20 in Theaters!!! :) Me and Mom! :)
    I’m BEGGING for Tomorrow, but if not, it’s Saturday. And on Sunday I’m seeing Pokémon Movie 20 which is getting a 2 Day Theatrical Release Window
    Agreed, Doctor Strange did have its problems but it was a very solid film overall. Black Panther looks nothing short of amazing so far, infinity War can't possibly be not amazing, and Ant-Man & The Wasp is a question mark for now but the set photos look good.
    Yeah, Marvel is just knocking it out of the park, even with three movies. Both Civil War and Doctor Strange last year were also great.
    ... X____________________________X THAT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Well... from what U REMEMBER from the Brief Time U Saw, Arrow, like U saw an Episode or 2? Sorry if I Sound like a Stalker or a Nag.
    Thor Ragnarok, although I also loved Homecoming. It's hard, although I do think Guardians was the weakest of the three (still great though)
    Oh SWEET!! :) I wonder if Me Mentioning Arrow in the Past had U Interested? I'd say EVENTUALLY when U Watch it Fully... Ur Gonna LOVE and I Mean LOVE Manu Bennett AKA Azog as Slade Wilsn/Deathstroke! :)

Oh Ok, thats' Interesting. Spidey is AWESOME and AMAZING in it's Own Right.
    I just have a RANDOM Question, but I'm Curious. Someday, do U think U MIGHT Watch the Arrowverse? Just Curious that's All. I think U'd LIKE Arrow and Flash. :)

Of the MCU Films of this Year, how WOULD U RANK Them Anyway? :)
    Also besides Damon and Neil, that was the Eldest Hemsworth who Along with Valkyrie are from HBO’s West World
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom