Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have checked on the Palpitoad fan club every once in a while and it seems that it is slowly getting more members. Good luck!
    Do you like Froakie at all because He is my Favorite Water Starter Of Kalos and Favorite Pokemon of the Region.
    Thanks for the Link - I was busy a few minutes after leaving my last message
    Sorry to take so long to reply back. I'd be okay with joining the fanclub. It's a pretty nice Pokemon and its one of the few Unova reserves that I'm actually okay that Ash caught.
    Oh, really? That's cool. :)

There are a few swedes here, though I don't really have any contact with any of them.
    You're welcomed - I always try and answer truthfully.... by the way, if you asked me about its evolved form, Seismitoad, I may rank it lower - about 6/10, at least by design like more Palpitoad than Seismitoad.

I play on buying another copy of either White 2 or Black 2 and playing an all Water-type (and maybe another mixed in as secondary type) Pokemon challenge, and I plan on having Palpitoad in the team.
    For me, honestly 8/10 - good in battles, great moves, exciting to watch him in the anime too, and like it's design. I won't rate it higher (even though i want too) mainly because I prefer mustelids and felines over all other animals.... so its my main reasoning/excuse why.

In Pokemon White, I used Palpitoad (I have not caught one in Black 2) - battled much better than expected. I prefer Water types, and I know that Palpitoad is part water, so its a reason I used him too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom