Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mew would probably be one of my favorites out of the small legendary Pokemon, but I don't like it anywhere near as much as Lucario. This was the username I thought of just because I felt hidden from other people at the time and the first Pokemon I thought of after that was Mew. I have thought about changing it a couple of times, but I couldn't think of a different username that I'd be okay with using here. Plus, this is the first username I made for a Pokemon forum, so I'm a bit sentimental with it.
    Palpitoad is okay. It and Krookodile are the few Unova reserved Pokemon that I actually kind of like. Lucario is my favorite Pokemon, so Palpitoad doesn't come quite close to that for me, but it's okay.
    You're welcome and thank you for sending in that friendship request. That was really nice of you to do.
    Thanks, I know.

I promised myself I was going to change Pokemon every month. I think in April I had Watchog, May I had Dewott, June I'll change between different anime appearances of Purrloin. In July I will use Mienfoo, in August I'll use Buizel. Kind of like having variety, between different Pokemon I like.

Its from the episode with Dento and Choroneko, 3rd episode of Dekorora "Sommelier Detective Dent! The Locked Room of the Ocean".
    Sure, no problem. I already removed it. Feel free to ask for help from me or any of the other anime moderators anytime.
    No problem, took me a while to reply back, I keep raising my Pokemon in my Black2 team (working on my second level 100 Pokemon).
    Thanks, I seen your Palpitoad and Pancham on Bulbagarden. I used to have my trainer cards in my sig, but after getting so many Pokemon games, trainer cards getting streched, sort of stopped using it. I may return one or two trainer cards.
    I always find it interesting how everyone has different Pokemon, always enjoy looking at everyone's different choice of Pokemon.
    thanks, it's Quattro's Futachi using surf. I'll continue to use it until end of May, in June I'll probably use Buizel or Mienfoo, have not decided. Every month i want to use a different Pokemon I like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom