Supreme Leader Palpitoad
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh Ok Ok, I See Now, that's Interesting, to Quote Jason Mamoa's Aquaman, "I DIG IT!" :) It's Cool so Far. :) Are U Able to Watch Movies On the App too? :)
    U DON'T HAVE to Agree with Me On what I Say when I Mention it. WISH he had an Eye-Patch. Would be a Nice Nod to the Books IMO.

Yeah... Runaways is On Hulu, NOT SURE if U can get ALL THOSE SHOWS On HBO. Now is this the App, Or this the TV Station of HBO?
    Nothing really. I currently follow 3 Marvel Shows: The Gifted Season 1, Runaways Season 1 and Agents of SHIELD Season 5. All great.
    Yes Kinda, but I DO AGREE with what U said Back During the Summer, Piolu IS MISCAST!

Saw Last Jedi Again The Other Day! :) Near the End... THERE IS A SERIOUS INCONSISTENCY PROBLEM THP!!!
    Those were more Whitish TBH. In a way, Ashoka's 2nd LightSaber halfway through Clone Wars is like a Yellowish Green LOL
    Movies In Question I Got were: Dunkirk, American Assassin, Despicable Me 3, a Pokemon Movie, and The Hitman's Bodyguard. When I've Mentioned this, I'm Surprised that NO ONE has said this whenever I've Mentioned that I have a Yellow LightSaber LOL!
    Yes Saint Nicholas of Myra (Turkey) is the origin of Sinterklaas (and by default, Santa). It's one of the most important holidays here. Strangely enough it's not religious though. Sinterklaas wears a mitre with a cross on it but that's about it. Everyone celebrates it, religious or not.
    Shannara... isn't that with Manu Bennett LOL!? Ok so I Got: a Few Movies, a Switch, some Pokemon and Star Wars Toys, Star Wars Shirts, and a Yellow Lightsaber.
    Yep! The reason we don't do Christmas gifts here is because we already have Sinterklaas on December 5. It's pretty much the same thing. Sinterklaas is a holyman who gives presents to children who believe he exists. Santa Claus was based on Sinterklaas actually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom