• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SusanMontez

1. S

Manaphy

I have manaphy eggs coming out my ears! You want one? I used action replay to get the manaphy stuff! Hee hee....if you want one add me on yahoo or send me a PM on here! Yahoo: blackvampclass2009
  2. S

Most annoying things in Pokemon Ranger?

AMEN! Whoo! Someone agrees with me! I wish these "past missions" were available to play on wifi over nintendo wfc!
  3. S

Most annoying things in Pokemon Ranger?

I hate the third game cuz of the "past" missions! It's hard and no one else has a DS in my neighborhood! :(
  4. S

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs!

Aaaagh! I can't get past the stupid green guy! Grr......>_<" I can't capture tangrowth with the styler level at 6.....why can't it be back at 50!!!!!!......>_<" I give up! Stupid people can die for all I care! -returns to present time- lol j/k but seriously......how do I get tangrowth?
  5. S

Has anyone beaten the missions in the past by themselves? I still can't get past the green man! :(
  6. S

~+~Susan's Sprite Shop~+~(Now taking requests)

Here you go! Enjoy! Code= Code= Code= [IMG*]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/susantruesdale/Pokemon%20Sprites/Infernos/GummyGreenMantis.png[/IMG*]
  7. S

Yay! Do you have a shop of your own? If not we can work something out! XD Here you go Kayumi! Mijumaru: Code= Code= [IMG*]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/susantruesdale/Pokemon%20Sprites/Chao/ManaphyChao.png[/IMG*]
  8. S

I'm stuck on the Forest Guardian green dude and his stupid Tangrowth!!!! Anyways my favorite quest was the medicinal herb....the mom is all like "....Take this medicinal plant. Ranger, thank you. .....Yuck!" I laughed so hard! HAHAHAHA....Stupid girl!!!!! I hate the girl standing on the...
  9. S

A new spriting style...

It's called READ MY THREAD!!!! There is a link in my shop to proper infernos! That's what it is called is an INFERNO!!!!
  10. S

Favorite Pokemon Ranger Mission/Quest?

Re: Favorite Pokemon Ranger Mission? I liked those and the extra missions on Almia/Signs.....I just got half way through signs and I got it today! lol
  11. S

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread: Vol. 2

Re: No one remembered....Now I am very SAD!!!! It's still my bday! I'm a GIRL!!!!!!! :mad:
  12. S

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread: Vol. 2

No one remembered....Now I am very SAD!!!! Hahahaha.....I love how no one remembered that it was MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::-/I guess turning 20 isn't that big of a deal....:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:
  13. S

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I have already posted my shop! Click my pony to go to it! What I can do on MS Paint: ~recolors [basic] ~recolors [advanced] ~Chao ~Pokemon eggs ~Pokemon Pokeballs ~pokeballs recolored ~Infernos (I call them "Gummies") ~Banners ~Avatars ~Signatures
  14. S

Is that a new pokemon? Can you link me to the image plz!
  15. S

A new spriting style...

Try looking at my pony! -Go once around with the first color (i used green) -go back around with the second color (i used light green) -go around again (under the green, light green) and do the first color again (green, light green, green) See the pattern? Continue it until you get to...
Back
Top Bottom