Recent content by Sushi-X

1. Sushi-X

RM13: HD and Denise

wow I feel old.
  2. Sushi-X

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Not sure if that's an understatement or just a brutally honest evaluation.
  3. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Apparently Dr. Dre, Eazy-E's widow, and Ice Cube directly oversaw the production of the film so I feel like it's either going to flop or do average in the box office. Don't really see it breaking any records to be honest. Still want to watch it in...
  4. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Is anyone super psyched about Straight Outta Compton coming out tomorrow in theaters?
  5. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Saying goodbye to my high school friends always leaves me feeling so odd.
  6. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 I still feel the same tho
  7. Sushi-X

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"There was nothing else to do and I was bored."
  8. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 There is so much wrong with this sentence haha Moths are 2spoopy4me
  9. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 So basically a moth?
  10. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 I can already feel the hangover creeping up on me :(
  11. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 I feel like every time I check in on this convo someone is talking about post counts lol
  12. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 :( Aww, I feel flattered. I like you too random RMer. I know I am~ But thank you anyways
  13. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 It was straight up terrifying. It friggin covered like thirty feet before I could get off of the couch.
  14. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 A wasp flew into my house and the battle was similar to how I imagined a Viking would fight a Dragon.
  15. Sushi-X

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 Never heard that one before. The one I'm familiar with is "One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila Floor Four Tequila, Five Tequila, Six Tequila Door Seven Tequila, Eight Tequila, Nine Tequila Morgue"
Back
Top Bottom