S
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Sushi. I'd like to say sorry for bringing gotpika over on the serebiiforums although he already had an account before I created my own because I wanted to be part of my first Pokemon forum and I was unfairly banned.

Also, what did gotpika say to you when he contacted you via VM because I can't read it? All I know is is that I was accused of ban evading and I wasn't and I never even cared about Max or Tsutomu when I joined, whether they were the same person or 2 different people, whatever, and they unfairly banned me and I believe it was Jess up to this point because she was the first one to visit my profile followed by Serebii on December 7th and I didn't need a bunch of nosy moderators staring at my profile like that if they weren't going to unban me. I wasn't even part of IRC when I joined the forum like Max was but he got himself glined off of Purplesurge. They said something about it but I was only trying to get myself unbanned.

I tried contacting Serebii but he ignored me and now he's trying to call me a liar like he did to Cycling Road who was also unfairly banned and then had him making more than a dozen accounts just to stay on the forums and post. It's really terrible and sad. Please help me and help him get past this abuse. We're really tired of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom