• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sutekh

1. S

The Hoenn Region

I'd of hoped they'd put in more islands to make the sea routes less tedious, though.
  2. S

The Hoenn Region

It looks like they might have put more islands in Route 124 and 126.
  3. S

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Release Dates!

Why is it being released in Europe so late? I want a good reason for this because it should be a simultaneous release. Other than BW and XY the UK have always gotten the short end of the stick.
  4. S

Cartoon Network's schedule for June unveils new dub episode titles: Postponed XY seri

Re: Cartoon Network's schedule for June unveils new dub episode titles: Postponed XY I just want to point out that there's no confirmation that XY024 is going to air in the original order. They're just confirming the fact that a dubbed version will air at some point. They would not air the...
  5. S

Ash on Dub's Title Card focus?

Changing how the title card looks doesn't effect the series. It's much easier just to keep a default version of the title card instead of changing it every episode.
  6. S

Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

The game was only announced a few days ago anyway so you couldn't really expect a trailer or something at this stage.
  7. S

Why though? That was never stated by anyone. The footage was pretty damn cool anyway.
  8. S

What did people expect, seriously? They said there'd be footage, and there was footage. It's your problem if you get disappointed because they didn't show a substantial amount of footage from the game.
  9. S

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon thread! (Bulbasaur is vacant) Can't believe no-one's claimed it yet so- Bulbasaur - Sutekh - 07/05/2014
  10. S

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Someone will probably catch one of the Hoenn starters like May did with Bulbasaur and Squirtle and Dawn with Cyndaquil.
  11. S

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion Well that shocked me big time. Certainly didn't expect an RS remake until 2015/16 at the earliest... But the thought that I'll be playing this before the end of the year is amazing. I'm not sure about that. In the entire history of Pokemon they've never...
  12. S

Have you ever quit Pokemon?

I sort of had a break from Pokemon during the gap between Diamond and Platinum, but by the time Platinum came out in 2009 I got back into it again. I actually properly quit in about April 2013 cause I was depressed and shit but by December I got back into it again, finally got X and then...
  13. S

Best Gen I Pokemon

There's a bit of a change of plan now. I'll attempt to rank all of them now with the votes we have, but there are some tiebreakers. For now all people have to do is rank the members of three following groups in order of personal preference so I can sort out the overall order of them easier...
  14. S

New Eeveelutions?

Re: Dragon Eevee I wouldn't mind if there weren't anymore Eeveelutions. They should focus on giving other Pokemon evolutions or making new Pokemon instead for a change.
  15. S

What Pokemon have the same height as you?

I'm just over 6 feet tall so I'm as tall as Blaziken or something.
Back
Top Bottom