• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Suzume

1. S

The Dream World- Official Discussion

It's great that there's so many new good Pokemon available! First it seemed like the mansion would have only Pokemon with Levitate or inferior DW abilities. By the way, does anyone else think that the furniture in the new catalogue is looking really nice? It makes me motivated to keep growing...
  2. S

Some Pokemon fanart and fakemon~ Now also with requestable crossbreeds!

Okay, I managed to do these! I made the hybrid evolve only once, because Kirlia doesn't differ that much from Ralts and Gardevoir and the average between no evolution and two evolutions is one evolution. ;) I usually don't mix Pokemon with "body-style from one, colors from the other" kind of...
  3. S

What Button Do You Press?

I press B at the moment the Pokemon goes into the ball, and also push Down right afterwards. That's the code I remember hearing to help me catch the Pokemon. It's weird how things like that stay on you even though you learn that they don't work. :D
  4. S

Thanks! :) Thank you very much, I really appriciate it~ :3 I'm actually quite surprised how populat the Vanillite picture became. I mean, I like it too, but it was so simple and quick to draw compared to lot of my pictures. But I'm really really glad that people enjoy my art so much! ^^...
  5. S

A Pokemon for each country?

I'd like to agree on Swanna, but to be fair, Swanna is pretty clearly based on a mute swan. Finnish national bird is a whooper swan, and the mute swan is a national bird of Denmark. But on the other hand, Swanna does have the same colors as the flag of Finland... Egypt: Lucario, Yamask...
  6. S

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I'm sorry that I haven't worked on the other one yet, for the reasons you'll see in this post. Thank you very much~ I understand the trouble of having no scanner, at one time our family didn't have one either and I had to go to my parents' working place to use...
  7. S

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ That's great! <3 No need to change anything. Thank you very much~ And thanks for clearing up that banner/signature thing, I'm glad it wasn't simply me being stupid. :P
  8. S

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Banners, avatars, sprites ~8/1 re-opening!~ I'd like to make a request. :3 Type of picture (avatar, sig, or banner): Sig? (I'm not sure what's the difference with banner. xD) Pokémon/Characters involved: If it's possible, I'd like you to use this drawing of mine...
  9. S

Thanks a lot! Sorry that it took a bit longer. I tried both, but so far I only finished Elgyem x Mienfoo: I hope you like it! Thanks! I prefer to cross Pokemon from the same Egg group, but I'll try this one anyway. :)
  10. S

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Torchic Grass: Chikorita Water: Quagsire Steel: Jirachi Fighting: Breloom Poison: Nidoqueen...? Flying: Swablu Electric: Mareep Ground: Flygon Rock: Tyranitar Psychic: Reuniclus Ice: Articuno Dark: Weavile Dragon: Altaria Ghost: Drifloon Bug: Joltik Normal: Braviary
  11. S

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Yess! I finally got a Perfect Clear in the Wailord game~ :D Not only that, I also opened 40 balls when I usually open only around 30. This all resulted me getting 128 800 points from that one game. I don't know how many points other people usually get, but for me that's almost double my previous...
  12. S

Yay, first person to request! :D I was surprisingly fast with this one, so here it is: Sorry that it became so dark, I tried to make the dark color be more purple-shaded than with Cyndaquil, but it didn't really come through that well.
  13. S

Thank you! :3 No comment is derpy, it's always better to comment than not say anything (since I want to know what people think ;))~ Thanks~ <3 Cool that you have seen me in DA too. :D No requests yet? :< Awww. Well I drew some hybrids anyway! Dewott x Combusken. This one's for silverbirch's...
  14. S

Re: Some Pokemon fanart and fakemon~ Hi, I'm back! Wow, this thread has been dead for a good while. But no worries, I have time during the summer and I'm hopefully going to draw a lot! Thank you for such a long comment! :3 I'm really glad I decided to stay working with colored pencils, even...
  15. S

Review BW037: The Fishing Sommelier - Dent Appears!

Re: BW 026 "Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!" Review Thread And now you've made me imagine pantless Dento with only his apron on. Damn you.:drool:
Back
Top Bottom