Recent content by SViper

1. SViper

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I waited for return of Contests in Anime over a decade and gotta extremely meh version of it... :( Overall not bad episode, but definitely not what I waited for over a decade.
  2. SViper

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Can someone finally do the edit?! :(
  3. SViper

Add icons from PL:A to Hisuian variants/forms in List of Pokémon by National Pokédex number - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  4. SViper

LF Cyndaquil to use in Story Play!
    Threadmarks: Trade

Hello, Can someone trade me spare Cyndaquil that I wanna use in Story Play. If you wanna some kinda Pokémon for it just tell me and I check if I can catch and trade. PM/DM me. Thank you in advance for help! PS: if I breaking rules, please tell me.
  5. SViper

At September 28th 4 PM EEST/EEDT Kleavor was revealed and it's now October 17th 4:08 PM EEST/EEDT and still he is forgotten to be added for that page. :D
  6. SViper

Looks like anyone who can do this edit in that page is sleeping for almost 52 hours. xD
  7. SViper

I know, but last time when posted thread for Wyrdeer and Basculigion they reacted same day, but this time still no edit for Kleavor there.
  8. SViper

Add Kleavor to List of Pokémon by National Pokédex number - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia page.
  9. SViper

Still image is not fixed...
  10. SViper

Question about List of Pokémon in National Dex number page edits?

Hello, Can we already add Hisuian Forms and new Pokémon from Legends: Arceus to List of Pokémon by National Pokédex number - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia while leaving Kdex, Udex, Gdex, Ndex empty or ??? or #--- at this point? Thank you in advance for information!
  11. SViper

The current picture of Hisuian Growlithe, that was upload 13 hours and 13 minutes ago, has rash editing, because you can see that person used white background to remove extra white outlining, because it forget remove that white background from between frontal legs where original artwork shows...
  12. SViper

Review JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

In other words it's almost no different from Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Girls from Pokémon School, but in this case she is late bloomer and that's only real difference in this case.
  13. SViper

Preview JN076: Full Power! Alola Deserted Island Race!!

From what they were talking in preview they said this is catching race where you catch Pokémon to win as well or something similar.
  14. SViper

Review JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

That's why all hype for this 2 episodes saga/arc become disappointment for me, even trailer for both episodes shown small glimpse of Contests, so I thought I can see my favorite think again after a decade in Anime, but it end up as meme now.:mad::(:cry:
  15. SViper

Review JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

I guess with 2019 formula their dropped having at least 1 new female protagonist/main character in series and now Koharu/Chloe is considered as character that appears very rarely. And the reason we see her very often is because she has a clone/s. Thank you for information. xD :bulbaFacepalm:
Back
Top Bottom