Recent content by Swadloon

1. Swadloon

Bulbanews What happened to Bulbanews?

I'm aware that Bulbagarden is a completely voluntary work and that not every month we have plenty of Pokémon news, but in the last months Bulbanews got much less updates than we are used to see. Even the minor Pokémon GO events used to be reported by Bulbanews on Bulbagarden/Bulbapedia home...
  2. Swadloon

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is it possible to trade with youself using digital Pokémon games, two 3DS and and the same Nintendo account (aka. not having to buy the games for different accounts)?
  3. Swadloon

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

I used to play Pokémon GO some time ago. It was an account which was not attached to my Trainer Club (OK, I don't remember if I have other Trainer Club accounts, so all I can say it was not attached to the Trainer Club I currently use). All I remember is my character name. I don't know the...
  4. Swadloon

Thank you. For short, to trade with myself using digital games, I'd have to buy not only another 3DS, but buy all the games again, since I need other account, right? Damn Nintendo
  5. Swadloon

Thank you, but I don't have any Pokémon to evolve at the moment. I just wish to know if it is possible to trade with myself whenever I have them by using GTS. As I said, even if I made specific requests in Gen 4 and 5 GTS, it was hard to find them in my other games, so I couldn't trade.
  6. Swadloon

Can a NNID be attached to more than one 3DS? I'm asking because, since my games are digital, I would like to know if I could download them in another 3DS if I bought one (and, thus, trade Pokémon among my own games).
  7. Swadloon

What's the best way to trade with myself in Generation 6 without using Pokémon Bank and two systems, in order to make Pokémon evolve by trading? Is that GTS thing of requesting too specific pokémon work? I remember that in previous generations, it took days and sometimes it didn't work...
  8. Swadloon

Thank you so much
  9. Swadloon

I remember that in Generation V, after finishing Pokémon Black, I had the option to transfer some info from its save to Pokémon Black 2, so some stuff on Black 2 could use information from the first Black (the name of my character in Black, for example). I don't remember how I transferred such...
  10. Swadloon

Thank you!
  11. Swadloon

Thank you. Can I still use GTS, though?
  12. Swadloon

I got just one 3DS, a Pokémon Y digital copy, a Pokémon X digital copy and a Pokémon X physical copy. On Nintendo Pokémon website (don't remember where), if I am not wrong, I can register only two of them in my account. What would be the best choice? P.S.: What is that registration for?
  13. Swadloon

Do Pokémon Sun & Moon still have the Super Training feature?
  14. Swadloon

But it will be back to the normal after that, right?
  15. Swadloon

Really? Simple like that? I could swear that I would lose features like growing berries, seasons or visitors/stores on Join Avenue. I thought it was the kind of stuff that could only be fixed and recovered by starting a new game and rebuilding my stuff from the beginning. Thank you. I reckon it...
Back
Top Bottom