Recent content by Swampert23

1. S

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread Surprised how fast this ship is growing , it shows how fans were expecting any kind of canon crush since Misty in the series( not yet but there's potential) and the fact they have met before,the way she's shown thinking about Ash and the fact she's blushing whilst...
  2. S

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Thanks , yeah I'm r-sraven from DeviantArt, known as Swampert23 here and Ash.mx from Serebii. I used to be a huge Advanceshipper back in the old days, and I used to draw Sato/Haru fanarts, you might have seen some of them around the web. Well in any case, I have...
  3. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Swampert55@ Woah! that was fast, and yeah, that's the one I was looking for, thank you so much!
  4. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation So... I was looking for a fic I was reading (but never finished) some time ago, it was pretty good, it was both Advance/Pearlshipping, something about Ash, May and Dawn going on vacation,while May trying to get Ash and Dawn together. Don't know why but I recently...
  5. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Assuming Ash and May do get together, what would be the reaction of the main characters in the show? Most of them would be shocked at first but then they would approve the pairing, Delia would cry from happiness cause his son got a girlfriend and Brock would be...
  6. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation So... does this one count too?
  7. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^haha yeah, that's actually a nice analysis of what happened, new people should read it to understand the actual state of these 3 shippings. Let's be clear, it's obvious ( and it'd be fool to denied it) that Advanceshipping is below Contest and Pokeshipping in terms...
  8. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Of course, older people will grow over it, but there's always new people that will come to join the pokemon shipping fandom and they will decide wich shipping they will support. I think the most likely reason that Pokeshipping doesn't have that impact now is...
  9. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I agree with DD, Bulbagarden and SPPF members consists of older members. Yeah , also I can assure you that most of the popular pokemon forums in latin america have a large community of Advanceshippers (I'm part of it xD),while Pokeshipping and Contestshipping...
  10. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^ Yeah,I think that was our second(?) solid hint, if you want to see the "Yes" in Ag001 in that way. Just look at the pic and tell me that Ash and May DON'T kind of resemble Norman and Caroline...
  11. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation What drink would Ash and May be? Haha, drink?? I remember saying something about Pepsi, maybe they both can make an advertising campaign for Pepsi... you know, the logo has blue (Ash) and red (May) colors... ... yeah xD
  12. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation xDDD Well, we need to remember the last appearence of May; Drew was just briefly mentioned , and with Harley in the same line, and making a small cameo along with Harley and Solidad when they were watching May's performance. If Drew were the only one mentioned ...
  13. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Lol, actually that might be the only way to get Ash's attention, since he doesn't care for other things than pokemon battles and stuff. xD
  14. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Ha, I'm surprised Ash didn't break the figurine, assuming that he kept it in his bag all the way through, since May's visit to the moment he returned home after the Sinnoh league. He must have been really careful and protective with it. *Like he was with May* : D I...
  15. S

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^Well, DD shared with us the link to your video on Youtube, she's not taking credit for it you know... also I'm not anyone to tell you, but double/triple post is not allowed. Anyway, about the video,it could need some tweaks here and there, but overall you did...
Back
Top Bottom