• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SwampertShoes
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The latter, more time has to be taken on the difficult stuff. The book is a wizard of earthsea and it's about a young Nan's journey to be the world's greatest wizard. I have to analyze the plot, characters and then the potential lesson plan value
    I remember the Powerpuff Girls so fondly! Such a big part of my childhood~ And Codename: Kids Next Door too!
    lol ooooh, and yeah the counterpart to my black 2

and in the JFF I have seven badges

only one i don't have is NOT BAMF's, and once I get that I'll chill on Victory Road for the others or something.
    bringing him along slowly but surely

dude can hit but he's also surprised me with some of the hits he can TAKE

him and swampert have been just SMASHING PEOPLE.

They'll get hit and it will say "critical hit" but it only takes like ten damage, then they laugh and close combat/brick break combo on their opponents

smash bros is what they are. I'm also doing this case your message thing is full
    I'm sure I've watched 100s of Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z and Naruto episodes back in the day, but that was when I was young and those were weekly. I can't imagine doing that now! >.<

Mmm....as Ghetsis-y as he can be I guess? We haven't seen him too much yet, but I think this week he'll get a big role, this being N's childhood episode and what not.

Yeah, speaking of that, N actually notices Meowth's speaking abilities, which I thought was really neat!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom