Recent content by swampertuska

1. swampertuska

Are you expecting another Ash vs Alain?

Not happening. Alain already on Ash's side in next episode.
  2. swampertuska

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Forget about rematch with Charizard as expected. It seems Alain will remain unbeatable. Tobias V2. At least Tobias had a team of powerful pokemon but Alain is just an ordinary trainer except Charizard.
  3. swampertuska

Are you expecting another Ash vs Alain?

I don't think the rematch will happen. I think we won't see Alain again after Team Flare Arc and I doubt they will battle during this arc. I think Alain will finally join Ash in near future. And one more thing... I doubt that Alain cheated during finals or got help from Malva or someone else...
  4. swampertuska

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Who cares for that loser now. It lost his most important battle.
  5. swampertuska

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

Charizard without even a scratch after the finals. That was the most BS and disappointing moment for me.
  6. swampertuska

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

I hope at least now creators will understand something. Though even if somehow Malva helped Alain, even if we see another rematch between Alain and Ash, even if Alain will be DSQ it won't change the fact that Ash lost in League. So it won't matter much in this Arc. Still it is hard for me to...
  7. swampertuska

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

Yeah stupid goal bounded to her home region. No development outside of it.
  8. swampertuska

Possible reasons for the Kalos League finale

Nothing will compensate it. You know it yourself.
  9. swampertuska

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Hope Ash dies finally. :cry:
  10. swampertuska

I think we are watching differernt shows.
  11. swampertuska

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

The Pokemon Company: Make an alternate ending to Kalos League Victory, Ash's Greatest Decisive Battle
  12. swampertuska

Review Kalos League Review

It was never invinsible. It is actually pretty weak because it faints after couple of attacks. The reason Greninja in final form won many battles because it didn't get many direct hits. Its defense is too weak comparing to other loser's strongest pokemons.
  13. swampertuska

Ash needs to change a job. He is not good at current one.
  14. swampertuska

The thing I don't get is why all people in the world constantly bash writers for such crap and japanese people do nothing. It is them who watch the show. Why don't they sign a petition or do something at least to show the writers/producers that what they do is wrong? But they do NOTHING. What...
  15. swampertuska

The biggest disappointment of this league is Greninja. As in previous battle against Alain he was KOed by just one attack. The pokemon who can't even take a punch. If we remember all of Ash's strongest pokes all of them were durable in battle be it Charizard, Sceptile, Pikachu, Infernape. Even...
Back
Top Bottom