• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    She's such a cute girl!! You should make an album for her, the picts of her you seem to find seem soo cheerful and moe~

:) ^_^
    D
    Awwwww...May is soo cute^^ *friend requests you*
    Thank you so much...I totally understand :) And you know, if you really want, I could make a new banner for you, because I realize that the one you are using is pretty old ^^; Just let me know if you want one :)
    Hi! I noticed that you are using one of my banners in your signature, which I am very happy for. However, if you wouldn't mind, could you please credit it? I just don't want my work plagarized or anything. Thank you, and have a lovely day :)

-- Princess of Hoenn
    I almost didn't recognize you at first due to your username change. I almost thought you were a female user.
    I saw your last post in the japanese music thread before it was closed. I agree with you about the dub being made to appeal to the western childrens audience and it's important for the show to focus on them.
    Hey just a heads up. Don't argue in the contestshipping thread. Stay in the advanceshipping thread. It's a good way to get an infraction. I'm just looking out for you. We don't need the Mods to.be on our ass about anything else.
    Cool. I'm tryna be more active here. I'm usually on Fanfiction when it comes to anything related to advanceshipping. Are you part of the forum?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom