S
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Aww. Poor you! I was sent home on Friday because I hit my toe off a step after swimming and there was a lot of blood....
    Umm...Not bad.I got a new phone yesterday,but nothing has happened.
    I want to talk to OceanicWildfire later, though.
    D
    I wonder what your hobbies are when your in your room....
    ^__^
    D
    Finally....nice to find other girls who share my fashion tastes on the net on sites I go on x3 We sure have became more rare nowadays XD

I wear jeans only to keep warm, pretty much (and defenetly only ones in lighter material XD light enouth).....but always have a dress or skirt on too x) right now i'm wearing one of my favorite flower print dresses <3 I should show you a picture of me in it sometime ^_^ My friend can just snap screen shots on skype. I wonder what kind of dress your wearing right now...(unless you feel its too cold to wear one atm xD; winter is coming up...).

I heard Princess Peachie is from Scotland....if you like dresses and fashion, you probably know about her. x3; I'll post her da account right here either way;
    Princess-Peachie on deviantART
    Soo many lovely dress up games~There's a PIKACHU one, too ^_^

Ehh, me and my family can't really travel, either x) Don't feel too bad. XD
    D
    Ahh thats fine~You'll get one someday i'm sure ^_^ (I'm the same as you on this xD I reallt want one but no money for it...)

Do you wear non-lolita dresses? *just curious* Or do you just like lolita styal.

I get dresses from the thrift shop XD But I tend to go for lolita-ish ones ^_^
    D
    Ahh.

Are you into lolita fashion? Your avatar reminds me of it.

XD
    D
    Prettay gewd~Your's?
    :) ^_^
    D
    Thanks. I have no idea what to talk about though....
    D
    Umn...wanna be friends?
    ^_^
    Yep. It's okay. I've not totally lost contact with her,but it can be hard knowing that I won't be able to talk to her practically any day I come home from school.
    Yeah,she's a beautiful,kind,caring, wonderful girl. And I could say a lot more,but I won't bug you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom