• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sweet insanity

Because sanity's overrated. :p

I'm a girl from Scotland called Kirsten. I'm rather quiet and serious, and I've been told by numerous people that I'm 'mega smart', to quote a girl in my class who was introducing me to someone. Not that I'm complaining about that. ...I'm modest too... I enjoy sarcasm. I'm pretty shy and I'm rather bad at talking to people, but when I'm around my friends I'm very loud and happy. I'm learning Japanese at home, and I'm doing pretty well! I also play the violin, for those interested. It's blue and sparkly, although I don't like it anymore - I'd rather have a plain one to be honest. I like drawing, usually Mario characters (or really just the Koopalings) because I can't draw people... YET!! butimstilluseless..

I love Pokémon, but, uh... did you think I'd be here if I didn't...? I also love other Nintendo franchises, Mario in particular. I really love Hetalia, and I love every character really, although my favourites are England/Britain, Prussia, both Italys, Japan, Canada, France, Poland, Germany, Norway, Latvia, Iceland yeah, just everyone really.

I absolutely love Vocaloid music, my favourite songs being Meltdown (particularly the Hard RK Mix), Irony (watch it on youtube. It's pretty much how I feel a lot), iNSaNiTY, Magnet, Double Lariat, Matryoshka, all the covers of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's songs, Happy Synthesizer, Melt, PoPiPo, Odds & Ends, mErcy, and countless others.

Oh, and also I think I'm turning into a yaoi fan. My Hetalia ships are:
GerIta (OTP)
Spamano (other OTP)
NorIce (on the verge of being another OTP)
DenNor (also an OTP)
Itacest
EstLat
Giripan
FrUK
Holy Rome/Chibitalia (another OTP, but I think of it the same a GerIta)
PruIta
LietPol
SuFin
AusHun
I kinda like AsaKiku, EngNor, PrUK, PruAus, PruHun and RoChu. I ship anything really, but the only ones I'll object to crazily are USUK and RusLat. The first one.. because I just can't ship it, and the second one because I just hate the way I usually see Russia portrayed. He's not... I mean... Well, let's just leave it there.

And to all the Hetalia fans - season 5 comes out on 25th January! And it has new animators, meaning a sparkly new art style!

And please check out my tumblr! It's basically the only site I use now so I'm very active there.

Pokémon, Mario, Hetalia, Vocaloid, music, drawing, Japanese, Gaelic, German, playing violin, telling people about Sealand, singing Japanese songs I barely understand (but will one day!), bass speakers, being crazy, shipping personified countries XP
Birthday
Dec 22, 1998 (Age: 25)
Favorite Generation
Generation IV (DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Flying
Favorite Gym Badge
Striaton City Trio Badge
Bulbapedia Username
Cacnea7642
Occupation
fangirl

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]​

Trophies

1. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom