S
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No,it's fine. Although I'm slightly embarrassed.
    Hypothetical me wants to steal the virtual cake,by the way.
    It's ok. Honestly,Im not upset or anything at all. If you were wondering, if it had been the other way round, I would have went out with you. It's not like I fancy you or anything,I just would. But you're right,Im not ready for proper relationships either.
    What kind of virtual cake?
    It's fine. I was just wondering and...
    Oh no! You made hypothetical me cry!
    You better apologise to hypothetical me!
    What do you mean with blunt?
    Yay! Lets celebrate with virtual cake!
    Umm... I'm going to Inverclyde and I'll be doing a lot of sport there.
    Just purely out of interest,don't take it seriously or anything, if I asked you out,right now,what would you say? I mean, obviously there are a number of reasons it couldn't happen,but just to find out. Be serious though,don't lie.
    And I'll tell you if you tell me.
    Yes he was.
    A guy won a lookalike competition in 196something,and apparently Paul died,this guy took over and there are clues in their album.
    That's good then. I get trombone lessons at school. Gets me out of maths,so I'm not complaining.
    Glad you enjoyed it!
    I've never been to a ceilidh,wedding, or really much else. The only dancing I do is social dancing at school (Arghh!!!) or at a festival to reggae and ska.
    I mean it. But seriously,make sure you find someone good in your life. And if he's a millionaire,remember me :))
    Uh-huh. I don't like rap,but Plan B...
    Ok. For that,you can ask me any questions you want(3 max).
    Yep,that's good.
    If you never listen to a thing I say,except one thing,make it this.
    Any boy,or girl,but especially boys, that try to mess you around, aren't worth being friends with.(Boys especially for relationships) Kirsten, you're a lovely girl,and you deserve someone who either loves you, or is a good friend(versatile statement)
    But please,don't get the wrong impression,I don't have a crush on you or anything.
    Yeah,I can relate. I hate most new music(some exceptions,but I hate all chart music) and I love oasis, the jam, and a lot of ska and reggae,but everyone thinks I've got a rubbish taste in music. But they do.
    What are your food issues? Honestly,an information swap is on the cards.
    I know,but in a turn up for the books, I consider you guys my real friends,
    (actually,that makes you one of my two best friends) and I hope you guys consider me as a friend.
    See that boy? You're too good for him. Way too good. My mum tells me that girls are too much trouble at my age
    (Ironic,my best friends are girls) and obviously vice versa for you.
    And my music taste is made fun of.
    Just removing a dressing from my ingrown toe nail. It's covered in blood cause one of my 'friends' kicked it for a laugh.
    Aww! Well,it's kinda you guys being kind to me,especially ocean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom