• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by sweet insanity

1. S

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

We're all awesome here. Including Gaara's new name. I win because it's Children in Need Day and I cosplayed as Italy for our dress down day at school.
  2. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Pretty good! Although it's absolutely freezing... ~*Wigglytuff*~; Have you got a lolita dress yet?
  3. S

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

I seem to be the only VatonageShipper (Keith x Kate the rangers) here. I always thought Keith was so sweet to her.
  4. S

What is found under your bed

Some slippers, a pencil that fell down the side of the bed, boxes of stuff, and some spiders.
  5. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 You bet it is! OceanicWildfire; Favourite Hetalia ship?
  6. S

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Bacterial Contamination in my pants... Should I be concerned about this?
  7. S

What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times?

The first one definitely, but I also loved Lucario and the Mystery of Mew too. They're all pretty good really.
  8. S

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

People just think I'm weird and laugh at me and stuff. But I think they're weird, I mean, come on, all they talk about is Minecraft and COD. At least I vary the subject of my conversations. -_-
  9. S

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Rolling Girl in my pants... Interesting... And now it's Matryoshka in my pants.
  10. S

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because when given the choice of quietly reading or doing grammar excercises I did the grammar. Clauses are fascinating. ...Okay, I'll leave now.
  11. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Indeed. You can see my Pokémon calendar and Mario poster in the background. And you can see a bit of my Zelda one too.
  12. S

What are you hearing right now?

A history programme about the vikings that my dad's watching.
  13. S

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

I've always wanted a Pidgey that would fly around beside me and perch on my head or shoulders. :3
  14. S

Weird beta names of Pokemon

Foxfire for Vulpix reminds me of a certain internet browser... Most of them are just common English words. Imagine if Sandslash really was called Sandstorm - "Sandstorm used sandstorm!" I think Jilly is the most stupid, what has that got to do with anything?
  15. S

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A cupboard with a bunch of Pokémon plushes and Mario figures in it.
Back
Top Bottom