• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sweet Potatos

1. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

okie thank you
  2. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

yeh I can trade right away what is ur FC mine is Name Patrick FC 4211 2217 6698 yours?
  3. S

Wanted: Certain Pokemon

I can offer all 3 dogs for a Pikachu Coloured pikachu if you own one? and another hard to get legendary pokemon
  4. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

tbh i dont know how IV's work, I'll read up on them now, on Bulbapedia
  5. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

I am really looking for a Shokotan Pichu I would be grateful if someone could trade me one I dont what i could offer so I am willing trade on your request. thank you update on what I have to trade Legendary's the legendary Dogs Groudon Shaymin Manaphy Phione Cresselia Giratina Heatran Palkia...
  6. S

OFFERING Khangaskhan and Miltank Taurous and Aipom

oh that is cool then, ahh sorry it is my FC is Name - Kay FC - 3953 5194 6198
  7. S

can I get traded eggs on Diamond, I'm using that version?
  8. S

thank you, what is ur FC??? mine is Kay - 3959 5194 6198
  9. S

I can Trade you an vulpix for a Khangaskhan
  10. S

EUSMR09 Regigigas

I have one EUSMR09 Event Regigigas for trade it is LV100 Moves: Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip I would like any event pokemone other than Arceus Jirachi Shaymin Mew Deoxys Darkrai I'm not going to make any offers for 24 hours, just to give people enough time, and...
  11. S

want - Shokotan Pichu

I can offer the UK Event Regigias I also have other shiny and legend pokemon to off, please reply or PM me if you are interested.
  12. S

Trade Coordination Thread

I am looking for the pikachu coloured pichu I have 1 European Summer 2009 Regigias, to trade and other event pokemon, also if you have any requests I am sure I can help. thanks =)
  13. S

i dont have a Arceus but is there anything can trade for the Ho-oh?
  14. S

Hi hi peeps, alright I would be grateful if anyone could trade me a Ho-oh and a Pikachu coloured pichu =)
  15. S

I have a Lugia, may I have the Celebi please my FC is Kay - 3953 5194 6198
Back
Top Bottom