S
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The audience of this show is not 5-year old only: It's from 5 year old to 12 year old in general. For the games, from 7 to 16 years. For the manga, starting 8-9.

However, the Pokemon Anime has a rating of "All Publics".
    No I was asked to delete the thread. Apologies, I was meant to be covering for somebody else today and forgot about the prologue special.
    I've told you last month that I'm waiting for it lol. It doesn't have that much horror, really. The blood is pink and the rating is 17+. It was going to be 18+ with red blood, but then they decided to use pop art to lessen the horror.

I'd show you a video with it having red blood but I'd be spoiling the first culprit.
    I dunno, Yveltal as a Dark-type 'mon seems so obvious that I think it will end having another type paired with Flying. Imo it is like Darkrai that looks more like a Ghost than like a Dark-type Pokémon. I also think that Steel is a possibility for Xerneas due to its razor-like legs.

So, are you expecting anything in particular in regards of the plot in X&Y?
    Ha ha no. I got your perfect specimen right here.
    KyuGabe of course.

Fine for the most part. Yourself?
    Pls, Samurott's barf is more adorable than Oshawott.

But like Sayaka, Microsoft is doomed in all timelines, and every reset only serves to strengthen the power of Sony's wish.
    I noticed the similarity in their color schemes and I think it is nice that Serena is related to Yveltal, at least as far as colors go.

Yeah I agree, it is nice to have titular mascots that aren't Dragons, although we can't say for sure that Yveltal isn't a Dragon-type. On the subject of the mascots, what types do you think they have? I am betting on Grass/Fairy for Xerneas and Flying/Ghost for Yveltal. The scorpion-like tail also looks like Magatama, but I think it will indeed evolve into a manticore Pokémon, probably Fire/Poison with levitate (since manticores have wings).

I am 5'6 :D I used to hate my height, but gladly I learned to like it.
    ----------
    and I'm 6'3.
    ----------
    you are huge :eek: I would look like a mosquito close to you xD
    Yeah, they say the game is short but very very fun :)

Hmm, I really like Chespin, Froakie, Helioptile, Yvetal and Xerneas. Both legendaries look so great that I still don't know which game I will be picking first. Actually most of the revealed Pokémon look great, except for Litleo and Talonflame (in my opinion, of course :p), but since the lion cub might evolve into a manticore, I might end up liking it in the future. Character-wise, I like the new protagonists and Shauna. What about you?
    ----------
    Druddigon looks like a young child's lego invention.
    ----------
    lol that is a nice way to define Druddigon's design.

I plan to get Luigi's Mansion 2 when it gets cheaper, since the game is supposedly very very short :p
    Grass would be a good guess, it is my second favorite type.

Well, it is always nice to see underrated Pokémon like Druddigon getting some love.

Which games exactly? Besides Pokémon X or Y (or both?)
    So what type would you guess to be my favorite then?

Druddigon perhaps? :p

Oh, you have the smaller original model. There is another model called 3DS XL, way bigger. I don't, but I am buying one (original model, as yours) this week, since there are three console sellers to be released this year c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom