S
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, you were going to send me something? I could take care of it right now.

Oh and I really appreciated when you asked me if I was feeling okay.
    But I think in the process of VMing, I may have finally found a way to write Trip. I figured out Cameron's character and Morrison's character a few days ago. I am trying to get into each of the rivals head and develop them uniquely for my fic. I still have Harrison, Tyson left.

Just picked a legendary. I have this wild theory on Tobias. He began catching legendaries by befriending Darkrai when he's sick and on the verge of death. Since then Darkrai opens the Dream World for him to let him dream Legendary Pokemon. The Pokemon he sees in the Dream World will appear in reality at the same location. Legendaries are much difficult to catch, so he spent 7 years for assimilating his team. By the way you read it wrong, I wrote 3 15k chaptered fics in three days. That's 45k in three days. Now that I cross checked it's 30k in 3 days not 45k. I work on MS Word. I am not fond of Google docs. MS Word let's my Beta correct things easily. There's a review option in MSWord that lets easier for my Beta to correct things without erasing what I wrote originally. Oh, so you are in the fifth chapter huh. I remember reviewing only Chapter One. Good luck with it. Speaking of which, 00Pokemon_maniac is writing a Dento X Iris fic (that is not just focused on romance). It involves Iris training for the tournament that will eventually make her Champion of Unova.(Gameverse not animeverse)
    It may not seem like a strong motivation, but I know how younger brothers are motivated by their older brothers. I am a big example. I was severely disappointed when my brother couldn't make it into an Engineering University. I worked hard and got one instead :p.

Here's a video describing Paul exactly.

【手書き】シンジでグルグルED【アニポケ】 [HD] - YouTube

Hey my views may be biased because I am a die-hard Paul fan but uh, :3
    Ash overreacts to Paul. He thinks EVERY Pokemon should be given a chance. They are like TOTALLY opposite. I mean someone else like Gary won't have as much problem with Paul's methods because not everyone lives in an idealistic "I love and train every Pokemon" world. Besides Ash sometimes doesn't realize he's a hypocrite. Paul asks what's the difference between you and me in DP 100 when Ash trains 3 of his Pokemon against 6 other. Ash doesn't have an answer and Dawn gives a stupid answer instead. The only difference between Ash and Paul is that, Paul doesn't show compassion. Their training methods are nothing like, but pitting his Pokemon against other and injure them is something every trainer does. What Paul does wrong is, if he thinks a Pokemon did bad, he tries to punish them by not taking them to the Pokemon Center etc.

Sorry, I blabbered a lot. But I think the writers wanted to show that Ash is partially hypocritic when he calls out on Paul. In the end everyone makes their Pokemon suffer, Ash simply thanks in exchange and treat them with love. Paul forgets to do that. I don't think something like Drapion would care for a thank you, in the end....Paul and the Pokemon he filtered out are alike. But after losing to Ash, I think that's when his real change will start. He will start to change now. Even at the end of DP, Paul changed only a bit AKA acknowledging that Ash's way of doing things is not wrong. I think Paul didn't turn into a total goodie. If he does, he's OOC.

Also, I think Paul isn't excessively rude to all trainers. He is only rude to Ash because he constantly reminds him of Reggie and how he terribly lost to Brandon and then gave up.
    I have to agree with you. I am thinking that the writers wanted to show him as a jerk-ass trainer at first and then show his other side. They overdid a few things in the beginning of DP. The first few episodes of DP showed him scolding his Pokemon etc. etc., but after introducing Reggie they started showing him in a different light. Instead of the plain harsh trainer, they showed his reasoning a bit.

Myself, I see Paul as a harsh trainer. He likes to push his Pokemon to the extreme so that they will adjust to any extreme kind of battle conditions. For example in Pokemon battles, chances are that his Pokemon has to face a severe disadvantage. In such situations Ash usually thinks on his feet and escape his way out. Paul doesn't think that way. He's a methodological. He visualizes every terrible outcome and prepare his Pokemon accordingly. For that he will deliberately push them to extremes in training sessions. Morally, it's wrong because he's essentially using them as his soldiers. He's like an extremely strict military guy. He makes his soldiers work to the extreme. A few bail out. Paul doesn't further force these kind of Pokemon and releases them into the wild. Only those Pokemon who are fit to sustain his extreme training stand up. What he does to his Pokemon can be called unforgivable, but what is to be noticed is that only those who like this sort of training and love to stay (like his Mad Ursaring and Electivire), only those Pokemon remain in his team.

While Paul's methods are terrible, only Pokemon that can take this training remain. That's my argument. it still doesn't justify what he does.
    ----------
    STOP! DON'T LOOK ON ANY OTHER PART OF THE BULBAGARDEN WEBPAGE AND CLICK THE TITLE LINK LEADING TO THIS BLOG! Because I have something amazing to say to YOU! You're pretty fucking special and so much more and you need to know that! No one is a better you than you and you need to realize that! Keep being the awesomest you you can be, because no one can compare to you! Getting wrapped up in worries is bad for your body and spirit. Nothing you do is too farfetch'd.
    ----------
    Way to make people reading on. Eh, this blog feature sounds kinky. Why didn't I come across Bmgf before o.0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom