• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noooooo xD
    Bel will beat him at the League.

I think they wanted to go with some more variety this time. It's not something I personally like, but I'll live with it.
    No, just on Dialga. ^^

If it were JUST a bug type, it's not too bad...but it's a bug/flying, so that gives it a x4 weakness to rock =_=

booorrring.

And I will use the power of Canon and Metahints to bring you non-believers to justice! Shipping powers, ACTIVATE! *sparklesparkle*

What the...how did you find out about that? -_-
    One of my female friends, I will not disclose her name :p

I like Cynthia! She's awesome! I'm using the "when one life meets another, something will be born" line in my graduation speech ^^
    Yeah :( I look forward to another battle with Pignite though.

I like how it communicates with its hands.
    Adamant orb only raises it 20% for Steel and Water Type moves.

No one is going to use a Scyther, lol. It has a sucky typing XD

Eh, whatever. I thought what he did was tacky, but I respect your opinion v_v; Have you seen Charizard Chills yet? He makes a turn around at that point, but yeah...it was cuter as a charmander :( Don't really like the sudden personality changes...

That sounds like a dream to me~~ :D
    I like her Pignite, but I wish it wasn't OHKO'd. I do hope we see more of it, especially when it was stomping with Bianca xD
    You can earn it on the battle subway once you get enough battle points ^^

Motor drive is awesome when you switch in at the right time. Don't underestimate the power of a really fast electivire :O (well, actually, with the introduction of the evolite, which doubles both the defenses for unevolved pokemon, more people are using pre-evolutions...)

"Zippo, Sparky, and Happy all were nice and obedient." <--that's exactly why. And he was nice and obedient too...what other characteristic did he have other than being nicer and more mature than Ash? =_=;

LOL, Iteru's not nearly as big of a shipper as me or Musashi ^^
    Technically they are true, but I do see what you mean. It certainly isn't the same as getting a random shiny.

Chaining is using the Pokéradar to get several of the same Pokémon in a row. If successfully done, the rate of a shiny Pokémon increased to roughly 1 in 200 compared to 1 in 8012 or whatever it is normally.
    No, I mean life orb. It raises the attack of any move by 30% A light ball will double a pikachu's attack stats (which would still be a measly 110 base stat each after the boost, as opposed to Electavire's 123 base attack and 95 base spatck- without any boosts)

I don't like Richie because he seems like a "perfect" version of Ash, and he was really boring.
    Random Number Generator. The game uses it to determine all the variables about a Pokémon. If you crack it, you can manipulate it to get Pokémon with certain characteristics aka a Tirtouga with Adamant and flawless IVs in Attack and Speed. You can also use it for shinies.

I've got a shiny by chaining as well, but it was the easiest one going in Shinx.
    I think there should be a star on their stats page to tell you if they are shiny or not. I know mine has something like that.
    It's unfortunate that the RNG for Black and White hasn't been truely figured out yet, because then it would be easier to get shinies.

Yeah, they certainly weren't my top choices for shiny Pokémon xD I caught them anyway though, just for the novelty of finally getting shinies.
    It might be slang from the north. All that I know is that I've never heard it before, and would burst out laughing at whoever said it xD

Ooooh, good luck with that! I could never have the patience to try for shinies; I only have my two from random encounters.
    I don't think too much of the Royal Wedding either; it should have been a private affair in my opinion.

No xD We're just slightly more sarcastic in general I believe.
    Earthquake.

I did until Wednesday xD At the moment its a 4 day weekend due to the Royal Wedding and a bank holiday, but from then on its time to get down and study.
    Well, Water and Ground kill it easily, especially with EQ being so popular. I looooove Satoshi's one, despite the win record.

I'll try not to xD I might not have too much time in the near future due to exams, though I'm loving the 4 day weekend at the moment.
    Yep, I love Cotoise! It gets a bit of stick for being a defensive Fire type (and failing at it) but I think it's kinda cute xD

Hey, they try their best. I know that their time is taken up by their positions, so they might not always get a chance to respond.
    Hey, I don't ship that much. I barely even reference shipping in the animé forum xD Thank you! I can still have fun along the way, just gotta be more careful about what I do around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom