Recent content by SwifTer

1. S

GO Pokemon Go's mid-October news?

There really isn't a general Pokemon GO thread so I thought I'd just make a thread for this. Early October there was a lot of news that in mid October Nintendo would announce more information on Pokemon GO. I waited about a week for news to pop up about it ... but nothing? Did...
  2. S

GO Some Ground Rules...

I hope that with the road safety problem they will have a message displayed every time the app is open saying a brief warning/caution. I know it would get annoying, but I think it's would be worth it if it would make more players that little bit more cautious.
  3. S

GO Story?

I don't think i'd like a story line for Pokemon GO. I do hope that there is still depth in competitive battling like there is in the games. Such as leveling your pokemon, stats, different move sets etc. The only sort of story line feature I'd like in the game is that each major city near you...
  4. S

GEN VI: Clefable wanted!

I'm looking for a Clefable! no special stats required other then it needs to be a legit pokemon (Duh). I tried GTS but they're all wanting a legendary Pokemon lol. So if anyone can help out or wants something decent back, let me know with a comment and I'll PM you! Either that or to...
  5. S

How full is your Pokedex?

I just thought it would be interesting to make a thread to see what everyones Pokedex looks like. How many Pokemon have you caught and registered in Pokemon X and Y so far? and do you plan to catch them all? I currently have 424 Pokemon seen. I'm actually planning to own every single Pokemon...
  6. S

Play as the Opposite Gender?

As a kid I would sometimes play as a girl when I reset a game, just for something different I guess. Now as I'm older I very rarely ever play as the opposite gender.
  7. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone have a good technique on how to encounter Moltres easily? I've been doing the Route 4 technique in and out over 60 times and still no Moltres. I've seen him about 8 times before I started this technique so he isn't at the cave...
  8. S

GEN VI: Any meowth!

Yes please! That would be great :D. Could you PM me when you've got the egg?
  9. S

GEN VI: Any meowth!

I'm looking for a legit Meowth! no special IV's or EV's needed. Just as long as its totally legal. Although I've got quite a few Pokemon it'd be great if you didn't mind getting anything in return, but if theres something you after I may be able to help out. Please help a fellow Pokefan out? :D
  10. S

In pokemon ranch on the wii, is it true if you put 999 pokemon in your ranch you get a Mew? And is this mew transferable to diamond and pearl?
  11. S

Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available late

Re: Shiny Gengar now available in Australia and New Zealand: Diancie to be available I went back to the shops the other day to go get the code for my friends, however they've all sold out. It was disappointing but it's a good sign Pokemon is doing well.
  12. S

M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer rel

Re: M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer Yes! hah, last Pokemon movie I saw was the 3rd Pokemon movie. I haven't followed the anime for a long time but this would be great to see in cinemas. I think any Pokemon fan should see it, if it sells well...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone here have any ideas as why Mega Latios and Mega Latias are in Pokemon X and Y's files but Mega Steelix etc aren't? after hearing about how they won't patch X and Y it just made me curious.
  14. S

Speculation *SPOILER ALERT!* The Hoopa Connection...

I can't believe I didn't see that. Hah. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
  15. S

Speculation *SPOILER ALERT!* The Hoopa Connection...

QQ, what is hoopa? haven't really been following.
Back
Top Bottom