• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by swiftfox

1. swiftfox

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

It's after midnight in US Central time. The time has come! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6xnR_Emro
  2. swiftfox

Game Freak "Lied"?

Most big companies are awful with PR. I work in news media, and GF is far from the worst I’ve seen.
  3. swiftfox

I get off work tomorrow at 10:30 pm (US CST), which means I should get home by about 11:00. Torn between getting some sleep or breaking out Shield as soon as I can.
  4. swiftfox

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Lucky for me, a lot of the car dealers in town have sponsorships with the news station I work at; and they like to take care of their business partners.
  5. swiftfox

Had my first experience car shopping yesterday (totaled my old one last week). Enjoyed it and got something pretty nice.
  6. swiftfox

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

No idea, but I like what it showed.
  7. swiftfox

American Presidential Election Thread, 2020 Edition

Well done, Kentucky. Well done. Hopefully Louisiana follows suit.
  8. swiftfox

The last 2 weeks always feel like the hardest to get through.
  9. swiftfox

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

So, I gave into temptation and looked at the new Pokemon. Once again, too many choices. Looks like I'm going to wing it, as usual.
  10. swiftfox

I’m taking off work on the 15th and the entire following week. Can you tell I’m excited?
  11. swiftfox

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I haven’t looked at anything, but here’s what’s trending on Twitter for me right now.
  12. swiftfox

I’ll be getting both games, with Shield as my primary. Hopefully this re-ignites my creative spark and I can get back to writing shortly afterward.
  13. swiftfox

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Just 15 more days. Or, in baseball terms, one stint on the injured list.
  14. swiftfox

What are you naming your player character?

My real name if I play as the boy; the female version of my name if I play as the girl (which just adds one letter at the end).
  15. swiftfox

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I had a dream about the games being data mined last night, too funny.