1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
swiftgallade46
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2017 at 5:06 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 3, 1995 (Age: 21)
College Sophomore; Information Systems Major

swiftgallade46

Now with Mega Evolution, 21, from Kalos confirmed.

swiftgallade46 was last seen:
Sep 20, 2017 at 5:06 AM
    1. Shenili
      Shenili
      Hi! Just wanted to know something about forum battles. Can I have a battle where there's a rule that both teams need to have at least one NFE? If yes, do I need to have [NFE] in title?
    2. Nitro
      Nitro
      yo you just removed me from the entire server lol
    3. poke trey
      poke trey
      You like Gallade huh? I'm just saying It's one of my top 10 fave pokemon from gen 4!
    4. Xali
      Xali
      Truly an most caring and swiftly replying Gallade the world has never seen. As opposed to me... who took almost a month and a half to reply to your VM that you left me xD

Thanks amigo!!
      1. swiftgallade46 likes this.
    5. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      Sounds good
    6. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      Will you be back around the 25 or so. I ship out to basic training at the end of this month.
    7. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      Damn i wish i could go to Israel :\

Anytime before that then really I'm on all day just invisible. So anytime you are on and free.
    8. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      I am here to challenge you for LD!
    9. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      ayyyyyy fam. when you wanna get this battle out of the way?
    10. Ace Trainer Liam
      Ace Trainer Liam
      Yea I should be available the night of the 25th and is probs also the only night I'm available haha.
    11. Xali
      Xali
      Plz take me under your wing as Sootopolis Leader, I will try to not lose as much as I did as the Sunyshore defender many an era ago!! D:
    12. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      I'm trying anyways. Gotta get everyone's battling spirit going =P
    13. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      No worries! Happy to work around your schedule. After December 18th it is!
    14. Neonsands
      Neonsands
      Yo, man. Looking to challenge your gym. Any chance we could set up a date and time for a battle? Or get a forum battle going if that works.
    15. Beautiful Savage
      Beautiful Savage
      Thanks for the welcome, make sure you keep an eye out for the new rookie at large (hopefully me)
    16. JacenBoy
      JacenBoy
      Thank you! There is one thing - I guess I can't remember my own email (or Android autocorrect is more aggressive than I thought). My AIM is [email protected] Sorry about that.
    17. Elysia
      Elysia
      don't dis granny
    18. Lin Beifong
      Lin Beifong
      "I like to check to make sure the people of Republic City are keeping out of trouble :p "
    19. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday man! Hope it's a good one.
    20. Lin Beifong
      Lin Beifong
      Happy birthday! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 3, 1995 (Age: 21)
    College Sophomore; Information Systems Major
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gallade / Erlade
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Psychic
    Favorite Region:
    Hoenn / Hōen
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Saffron City Marsh Badge
    Bulbapedia username:
    Swiftgallade46
    PokéCommunity username:
    swiftgallade46
    Pokemon Showdown username:
    swiftgallade46
    I've been playing Pokemon for almost my whole life. My favorite Pokemon is Gallade, and my favorite NPC is Dahlia. I also love the anime and I frequently listen to remixes of BGM on YouTube.

Interests: Singing, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Linkin Park, EDM, etc.

Signature

"Rogue Operative Xail" Rogue Operative 8:03 pm
    Fastest girl I ever seen they be calling her swift gal
    Don't even get me started about how she got Lade!

[​IMG]
    My URPG Stats!