• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

swiftgallade46
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like Nintendo, but I do enjoy my PS4. But yeah, with any luck one day a new 3DS will come out.

Also here you go. Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V (Episode 1) Swing Into Action: Part 1 [English Dub] - Video Dailymotion Can't seem to find part 2 though. Then again I'm not looking hard.
    I think 4kids are still part of the product/in works with Arc-V. Not entirely sure though.

Have to summon it that way. I mean, you don't actually have to, and getting out 2 level 7 monsters isn't so hard, but I went for the harder route for the effect. Well, apparently some kind of game is in the works

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

Given how it was announced though most fears/speculation is that it will be like this kind of game.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels - Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Hey nothing wrong with waiting until dubbed. Despite 4kids, being well 4kids, I still to this day prefer the dub of DM to the original version. I was fine with dub in general until 5D's started skipping episodes early on (I guess the whole no GX last season thing too)

Oh, and its very tough but I managed to do the thing.

You watched all of Zexal and Zexal II? I really disliked it tbh. I liked it at first but then it just started getting worse and worse to me, although it's tumblr fanbase didn't help either. It's still my least favorite spinoff with Arc V being my favorite.
    D'aww swifty, u so sweet. But yea, I'll be available this Thursday through the weekend, so I'm sure we'll battle then.
    Not that I know of, that intro was the first sign of it, but nothing stating a start date or anything has shown up yet.
    Here, it looks...well the theme sounds goofy, but some sort of Arc-V dub is coming eventually.

GMT-6 Central, though if you want to do the test this weekend, hit me up with a time beforehand if possible.

Hyped for the test!
    Hey, Swift.

Wanted to know if you'd be up for scheduling a time to do my ref test. I know you're really busy with school and all that jazz, so let me know when you might be able to do it. Personally, I'm free most weeknights and some weekends, too. If you don't really have any time free, that's cool, too.

Doesn't super matter, but Jolteon and Greninja were both used in the DP battle. Thanks again for reffing btw!
    Aw man!

I was gonna use whatever I get from my Dragonair basics to afford it. But now I just realised people may not have basics later today.

Also, I use tapatalk so I cant read VMs? Sorry for that inconvenience. I wasnt ignoring you :)
    You're welcome! :D Thanks for giving me something easier to write for! I'll let you know as soon as the stories get graded. :)
    Hi! #overactiveauthor I can write for a Venonat and also probably a Gothita, although that would take longer because I've got a bit of a story waiting list XD. I'd probably want a TM case in exchange. Lemme know if that sounds good, please!

Also, next chance I get I'm changing my username to Overactive Author.
    SWIFTIEEEEEEEEE AHHHHH sweetest message to see when I log back onto the Intersphere <3333 LOVE YOU! How have you been?!

And YASS absolutely! Gracious I'm so sorry this story is taking so long!! But please don't limit yourself cause I'm slow - trade, battle, defend that badass gym, do you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…