• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
swiftgallade46
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wrote the story and it didn't catch ;.; and since then I've been on Bulba a lot less, so you should maybe look elsewhere to get an Abra. Sorry.
    Sure! I'm gonna hold off on Sigilyph for now, and maybe just do Inkay if that's okay? I should be able to finish it in no more than a week, but i'll probably want like ~16k in TMs if that's okay?
    THANK YOU SWIFTIE! <333 I've had a wonderful day! and LOL it was really cold but thankfully the weather outside isn't too cold at all!
    OMG POTTERHEAD ASDSASDSAA

Oh never mind xDDD and I sent already, mentioned you but I left it hanging for a week (?) so this VM you get. :)
    Hey man, idk if I told you, but I was moving so that's why I haven't posted. I'll be posting today hopefully.
    Hi, I'm CLC, and I claimed your story. I forgot to mention that you need to put the rank, characters used and needed for your Pokemon capture in your Story post. I'm guessing this is your first story, so it goes something like this:

Pokemon wanted: Ralts
    Characters needed: 10,000
    Characters used: 11,557

Of course, I don't know the exact amount of characters in your story, but there are websites you can Google to get the exact count. Sorry for the long message, but I wanted to make sure you got the picture as clear as I could make it. If you have any more questions, drop me a PM or VM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom