• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Recent content by swiftgallade46

1. swiftgallade46

SPOILERS Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

Sweet, thanks! I really hope this is true. I’ve been trying the raid exploit to generate a Cleffa for a while with no luck so I want to make sure I’m not on a wild goose chase lol. Hopefully this is true for one star raids as well as two star.
  2. swiftgallade46

Hmm I’m wondering if maybe it’s just really rare, though? It’s the only way to encounter Pichu, Cleffa, and Wynaut in the wild without breeding which is why I’m interested. But if someone could tell me for sure that would be much appreciated.
  3. swiftgallade46

Does anyone know if it’s possible to still encounter 1-star max raid battles in the Postgame? Or will they always be 4-5?
  4. swiftgallade46

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Can I please see the source where you learned this? Or is it from the datamine?
  5. swiftgallade46

Game Freak "Lied"?

It’s not something to agree or disagree with lol. It’s a fact that they are a marketing company being blamed for all of SwSh’s development issues. Again: GF owns a third of TPCi. Creatures—the company who does all the Pokémon modeling—also owns a third of it. If the games had been delayed, TPCi...
  6. swiftgallade46

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

To be fair, we do still get trailers after release sometimes as well as ones for mythicals/distributions.
  7. swiftgallade46

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

For future reference, do we have a list of leaks besides Affleck that were confirmed?
  8. swiftgallade46

Game Freak "Lied"?

We don’t really know at this point. I am curious on your source for it containing battling and trading, though. Maybe there’s more info on it than I thought.
  9. swiftgallade46

Game Freak "Lied"?

That depends entirely on how much time there is between games. Personally, I paid for Bank several times anyway because you couldn’t trade from Gen 6 to Gen 7 without it. Again, this wouldn’t change much. We have no idea if the GTS will be relegated to Home. But who knows how they will...
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t disagree but I hope people don’t blow it out of proportion. It doesn’t seem like anything more than a very minor inconvenience at worst.
  11. swiftgallade46

Game Freak "Lied"?

I imagine that roughly the same amount or fewer people who used Bank would get Home for that reason and would only transfer the ones that could make it all the way through.
  12. swiftgallade46

Ehh, is this really such a big deal? Just use your volume controls on the TV or Switch until you get the item (is it at least obtainable early on?). I never really had much need to separate music/sounds volume on my switch very often anyway, though I can’t speak for everyone.
  13. swiftgallade46

Didn’t they already do something similar in HG/SS with the GB Sounds, though?
  14. swiftgallade46

Game Freak "Lied"?

I agree which is why I would think most people would have enough sense not to even bother with Home until those other games come out. What’s the difference between sitting in a PC in Alola and sitting in Home in the meantime? To be fair, we have yet to find out.