• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by Synesus

1. S

RULES: Signature Rule Update

Wow that is quite possibly the biggest signature I have ever seen. http://i54.tinypic.com/2vdire0.png Also cropped and sharpened it, and removed the 2 logos, seeing since I had Photoshop open to resize it.
  2. S

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

That's been known for ages, just most people don't like shadows.
  3. S

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Sprites on Arkeis that you requested: So you're both wrong. There are some, but not the majority. For the rest, you're just going to have to wait until they're added.
  4. S

Which AR code do you use the most?

Walk through walls. It's so much fun!
  5. S

Are Your Right or Left-Brained?

I see clockwise. I can't for the life of me figure out how to see anti-clockwise.
  6. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

German concentration camp from the Second World War. ... and now we're off topic.
  7. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

I don't think you're pronouncing them correctly.
  8. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

Not at all.
  9. S

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Or, you know, you could nickname an English Pokabu "Floink".
  10. S

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Oshawott doesn't really retain the cuteness that Mijumaru had.
  11. S

Localized Names

Re: English names Still calling him Smugleaf.
  12. S

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I'LL HAVE IT.
  13. S

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I personally have no idea how smugleaf could be thought of as a drug.
  14. S

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Snobleaf? That would be an interesting name.
  15. S

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf And ruin any credibility he has? I don't think he would.