Recent content by Synesus

1. S

Rules Signature Rule Update

Wow that is quite possibly the biggest signature I have ever seen. http://i54.tinypic.com/2vdire0.png Also cropped and sharpened it, and removed the 2 logos, seeing since I had Photoshop open to resize it.
  2. S

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

That's been known for ages, just most people don't like shadows.
  3. S

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Sprites on Arkeis that you requested: So you're both wrong. There are some, but not the majority. For the rest, you're just going to have to wait until they're added.
  4. S

Which AR code do you use the most?

Walk through walls. It's so much fun!
  5. S

Are Your Right or Left-Brained?

I see clockwise. I can't for the life of me figure out how to see anti-clockwise.
  6. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

German concentration camp from the Second World War. ... and now we're off topic.
  7. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

I don't think you're pronouncing them correctly.
  8. S

Oshawott - Auschwitz?

Not at all.
  9. S

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Or, you know, you could nickname an English Pokabu "Floink".
  10. S

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Oshawott doesn't really retain the cuteness that Mijumaru had.
  11. S

Localized Names

Re: English names Still calling him Smugleaf.
  12. S

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I'LL HAVE IT.
  13. S

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf I personally have no idea how smugleaf could be thought of as a drug.
  14. S

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Snobleaf? That would be an interesting name.
  15. S

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf And ruin any credibility he has? I don't think he would.
Back
Top Bottom