• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 7 AM? Around this time (or an hour earlier), you mean? Any weekday but Wednesday should work at that time. If it's 7 PM, that's midnight my time, but I can probably stay up if I know which day to do so.
    S
    Synthesis
    Are you not in America? 7 PM my time should be like afternoon for you unless I'm way off lol. I can only do evenings my time though so hopefully we can work something out. I'm free right now btw
    S
    Synthesis
    message me on discord when you see this
    Any particular time good for tourney battle?
    S
    Synthesis
    It's exam season for me rn so I'm only really available a narrow window each day at around 7 GMT til like 10/11 (approx 10-14 hours from this post). Does that suit at all?
    Hey dude. It's 4:41am right now and I can't think. My mind floated to the forum, I haven't been here for such a long time! The first thing I thought of was my convo with you, I was such a creeper. Lmao! I'm sorry about that, I cringe majorly when I think of how I used to act on here.
    awwwwh yay! that's the spirit!! <3

my corgi's great! pup nine years young ;] but doesn't know it lol, still runs around all crazy, sprints up and down the stairs, sleeps outside my room! SUPER cute!!
    LOL love the portrayal of the Gay Agenda here, especially the part about recharging in the sleeping pods XD n~n

awwwh yay! that's so sweet! is he just entering out of puppyhood now?
    haha nah I'm not hip on that Snapchat game ;~~~~~~; but I bet everything there was beautiful! also this, this is so beautiful too because of the way they portray a few of our Justices + the highlight of how true this decision was!

also how's the pup doing? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom