S
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, okay. I can believe that. It's like Finnish to some foreigners. In English prepositions are easy, since they're words you just put in the sentence to the place they belong to, but in Finnish the prepositions work like endings in the name of places, for example. Not to mention we have three more letters than English does.
    Irish would be fun to learn - to me it sounds beautiful. :3 And when the Irish speak English, I love their accent. :3
    Well, Finnish (naturally XD), English, a bit of Russian (I'm partly Russian, since my grandfather from dad's side was Russian). Then these languages I speak very little / know only few useful phrases: Spanish, German and Japanese.
    Aww, thanks. :3 Yeah, I learned most of the grammar stuff at school, but since I spend lots of time in internet, surfing on sites that are available only in English, I learn that way too. Now we don't have so much English, because I'm in a vocational school and we have only two courses of English. :/ We had the first one already and I got the best possible grade from it. It was pretty much about elementary stuff, like how to you form a plural etc. XD
    XD No, English isn't my native language. It's Finnish. :3 But I've been told lots of times that I speak and write fluent English. :3
    Pretty easily, since you add the chilly wind to it. It windy almost every day, so the temperature get even lower than that.
    YAY!!! I loved the Pike,Arena and Factory (although it's way harder in Plat. I hated the Pyramid too, so my friend got the symbol for me =P Do you have any symbols?????????
    I know! It had to be my favourite emerald battle facility, with the arena in second. I HATED the pyramid. Could never get anywhere on it.
    Yup, Emerald's Battle Factory Brain is named Noland. I only ever won the Silver Symbol from him, I didn't care much for the other facilities.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom