Recent content by Synthesis

1. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I only ever saw the lightning thief movie and I didn't really like it :/ Ebail ; do you like your gift ;o
  2. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

my jumper looks aztec
  3. S

after they kissed :*
  4. S

General Chat Thread

When I modded here we did one of these to some success. I believe the theme was moustache 'mons. -- I've been out of the OU loop for quite a while, but still the Aegi ban is pretty shocking. Then again it was pretty much all SD and KS sets back then!
  5. S

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

I'm pretty sure Glacia will use Froslass like Phoebe got Dusknoir!
  6. S

IGNORE THE REALLY RANDOM TEXT LOL
  7. S

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

OMFG MIJZ I FEEL SO BETRAYED. Good game guys and thanks Beck!
  8. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) It's more a case of check thread when mentioned and catch up on posts, then forget about them. If I was actively lurking you'd see my name at the bottom of the thread a lot considering I have invisible mode off. That being said, you...
  9. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) Well tbh I was starting to suspect Froakie but obviously that didn't turn out to be true. I guess it was just how quick she agreed to lynch last phase when the reasoning wasn't really so solid. I suppose I should re-read the thread...
  10. S

Re: Collapse [ Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) Well, shoot.
  11. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Tough call but dinner is just so good sometimes! Beck ; will I win your mafia?
  12. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Five (D3): So Many Dead, One Soft in the Head (6/18/1 did she claim to you?
  13. S

Which metagame do you participate in?

Really liking Smogon's current UU. VGC can be pretty fun but it always seems to be really hard to ladder in.
  14. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Normal Gem still exists for what it's worth. You could also try run a somewhat bulkier set with Weakness Policy or Red Card, but Sceptile's pretty frail.
  15. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14) Clusiana and HumanDawn's posts, combined with Mijz' make a lot of sense to me. He's not confirmed town by any means but the way he's acting makes him seem very un-mafia imo. My vote still stands, making this still a tie...
Back
Top Bottom