• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
System Error
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I have done various other Let's Plays not on this site, but none quite on the level of this. I've done Pokemon Blue (which is mostly like a whole new bizarre story in narrative form; hard to explain), Link's Awakening (which is mostly me showing off a bunch of glitches), and some hack called "Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends" (which mostly consists of me insulting the hack creator's beta testing and showcasing the new stuff). I'll see what I can do, though.
    Lol, well, I read your Pokemon Rangers 2 Almia posts, and well, they made me laugh so much.

I was wondering: Could you do one of those logbook things for Pokemon Rangers 1 or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…