System Error
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some kid and...some other kid. >_> I really wasn't quite clear on who they were, but I liked the GIF, and so I made it my avatar. :p
    >.> Sorry to interuppt your argument here, but I felt like saying Hi.

Hi.

(Btw, go on AIM, dammit.)
    Haha, do you EVER actually read what I post? "Pokemon aren't real" was not the argument I made. The insult was derived from the "real professional" point, not from that pointing out you did. If you were simply pointing it out as a cop-out, my apologizes. I interpreted it as an insult, though (and maybe it was!). We all make mistakes like that - even you with your point about me allegedly saying "Pokemon aren't real"!

Could have I not done it? Yes. Should I have not done it? That's debatable, and we all know how debates go here, don't we? ;)
    Well congratulations then. You could have taken the high road and not done it, but now I'm unable to debate with you without thinking about insulting you as well.

I only pointed out that the "Pokémon aren't real" arguement you made is a complete cop-out. You didn't need to go and insult me like that.
    Maybe - I did admit it was a cheap shot. But it couldn't have been more related to the subject at hand. It may have not been related to the water-drinking subject, but it was related to your point. I knew about it for a while, it's just that I didn't bring it up, because like I said, I'm not usually one to do such things (and if I do, I wait for them to strike first). But you were practically begging for that point to be brought up - I just couldn't resist. >_> I guess that's just how I roll. :p
    While it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, bringing up something completely unrelated to the topic just to discredit your opponent isn't very nice.
    Awesome.

Reign of Legends?

I patched that to my Ruby, went to Ultima City, and it was &*$%@)$*($ed up.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_YoeQJbnco = My experience playing Ruby Destiny lol

But I'd like to see your logbook of it! XD

*And the other ones...what site are they on?*
    Thanks. I have done various other Let's Plays not on this site, but none quite on the level of this. I've done Pokemon Blue (which is mostly like a whole new bizarre story in narrative form; hard to explain), Link's Awakening (which is mostly me showing off a bunch of glitches), and some hack called "Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends" (which mostly consists of me insulting the hack creator's beta testing and showcasing the new stuff). I'll see what I can do, though.
    Lol, well, I read your Pokemon Rangers 2 Almia posts, and well, they made me laugh so much.

I was wondering: Could you do one of those logbook things for Pokemon Rangers 1 or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom