• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
System Error
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well at least you're productive with some things. And I've just been dealing with school and such, I'm gonna be starting internships soon.
    I know that we haven't talked in ages, but I was wondering if we can smash soon. :) I am hoping I can get some more people to play too. :)
    System Error
    System Error
    Has been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, can definitely do that. All we need is to arrange a time to do so.
    Hey, did you finally finish Conquest? Also, any good characters for Normal Classic? I've just finished Chapter 3, and of course, I think I know who NOT to fed EXP to!
    System Error
    System Error
    Not yet, as my blog says. But hopefully will soon(tm).

I've only done Hard Classic. I imagine you have a lot more flexibility on Normal. The royal siblings are naturally good, of course.
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    I've just finished Chapter 8 now, and uploaded my LP log. I'm hoping that I can continue this and secure an Allied/Nohrian Victory at the end of the year.
    Hah, yeah, I know how that goes. Last thing I tried to write on a matter of inspiration promptly got bogged down in the same old problems as the regular stuff does
    I got into gaming rather late, you might say.Still don't play that much, though I am working my way through Twilight Princess HD
    I only ever played Ocarina of Time once. It doesn't help that I'd played The Wind Waker before that, with it's far friendlier controls
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    @Beth Pavell, is it GC adaptation or the original N64? I'm in the middle of the 3DS remake of Masterquest.
    Even blanker as Big Adult Bishie Link.It took till Skyward sword for him to get more than three facial expressions, for heaven's sake
    Nothing that exciting. I've been picking away at that Legend of Zelda fic. Which I guarantee won't be popular, because it doesn't involve Link
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…