• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
System Error
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how did you manage to clear FE Fates Conquest Chapter 20? I'm actually a bit stumped in what food should Peri cook for this chapter.
    System Error
    System Error
    Sorry, it's been so long, and the blogs are down. Mind is a bit frazzled right now. Remind me what chapter that is...?
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Fuga and the Wind tribe. With all the strong gales as the Chapter's traps.
    Any progress with your mum's medical condition?
    System Error
    System Error
    She had her second chemo treatment on Wednesday. Probably going to need a dietary change at some point, at least until her colon cancer/perforation can be dealt with.
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    What food did the doc say to avoid?
    System Error
    System Error
    Hasn't said it formally, but my father does know this. Nuts were one of the ones I remember him saying couldn't be eaten. Anything that could cause constipation, really.
    I've got some good news now. I've just had an interview just yesterday, and it looks like the firm in Sydney wants to hire me. I'm in the middle of writing up Chapter 12 for Conquest - instead of typing up resumes and the like.
    System Error
    System Error
    Nice. Classic procrastination during important periods of time, heh.
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    I've also updated my Pokémon Anime proposal a bit if you want to have a look.
    System Error
    System Error
    Nice, will do so when I have a moment.
    Hey, by any chance, did you manage to defeat Ryoma in Chapter 12 of Conquest?
    System Error
    System Error
    Yup. Hard is quite the difficulty spike, and I imagine masochism/Lunatic is even worse.
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Just out of curiosity, I wonder how hard is Birthright Lunatic compared to Conquest Hard...
    System Error
    System Error
    A very good question, and one I intend to find out the answer to. Eventually.
    I actually haven't. I'll go check it out right now.
    System Error
    System Error
    Thoughts? I personally think it's an A+ song, even if it is a bit over-the-top.
    Jersey Jimmy
    Jersey Jimmy
    Oh my god. It's... amazing. Even the name is ridiculously awesome. Glorious Domination... perfect.
    System Error
    System Error
    Go watch Takeover, they sang along and it was glorious.
    Hey, SE, how are you? Have you finished Conquest yet? I've just uploaded Chapter 10 on both Serenes and also for once, on BMGF's blog section.
    We were originally plannin ga crossover actually, but it didn't pan out xD
    Well at least you're productive with some things. And I've just been dealing with school and such, I'm gonna be starting internships soon.
    I know that we haven't talked in ages, but I was wondering if we can smash soon. :) I am hoping I can get some more people to play too. :)
    System Error
    System Error
    Has been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, can definitely do that. All we need is to arrange a time to do so.
    Hey, did you finally finish Conquest? Also, any good characters for Normal Classic? I've just finished Chapter 3, and of course, I think I know who NOT to fed EXP to!
    System Error
    System Error
    Not yet, as my blog says. But hopefully will soon(tm).

I've only done Hard Classic. I imagine you have a lot more flexibility on Normal. The royal siblings are naturally good, of course.
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    I've just finished Chapter 8 now, and uploaded my LP log. I'm hoping that I can continue this and secure an Allied/Nohrian Victory at the end of the year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom