System Error
Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh... Well, I didn't get lucky. I just played for 20 minutes without paying attention to the score. So I didn't know. I didn't pay attention. I just avoided the ghosts. That's all. I didn't know I did that. If I paid attention to my score, it would've been slightly higher and it'll be more time consuming. I just picked the best route after I turned. I just thought about seven steps ahead.
    Go ahead, beat my high score. It'll be fun if someone beats me. Or would you like me to beat my score AGAIN? And I'll take my time. I'll go as SLOWLY as possible. Or you can beat my score. I don't mind.
    Believe what YOU want. That won't change what I know. Remember, any tips/advice that you find you have the right to freely use. Unless your not in America. Then oh well. Ask your friends for some tips if they have any for a certain game. But they also have a right to not share stuff.
    I'm a witch!!! And no, not on the first try for some games. And other games, I've found some secrets to and/or played a dozen times. Or played a similar game a dozen times. I know better players than me. Believe me.
    Your Blog Posts have cemented your reputation as a intelligent person. Friend Request on its way.
    BTW, your supposed to respond on the other person visitor message page, not yours. Its easier to read it on theirs and you can just click view conversatin to see it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom