• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Google insults me. xD

Let see how about these three?
    Brave Dream Ball HA Aron
    Jolly Dive Ball HA Cranidos
    Adamant Ultra Ball HA Sandile

I know I have Dream Ball Mienfoo though I need to ask Crow if she has one with the HA or not. The one I have doesn't have the HA. But it looks like you don't have that, is there anything else you need though? xD
    All I know is that with intimidate it can take a hit better, so I'm not that much better off. xD

That was fast. xD And sure, tho it'll take me awhile to decide again. :p
    Im breeding Qwifish for a pair of friends who need one with the HA. xD I haven't bred anything seriously since the Unova starters were released.
    You avoided them because of the gender differences huh? :b

Though at the rate you go it really does look like you'll need more things to breed soon. xD
    That was fast. xD RNG hates me today, when I was breeding Vanillite I got 3ivs at most.
    Sorry I wasn't online today, I was quite busy, but I was online for two hours yesterday waiting for you. Will you be available for trading tomorrow?
    Probably won't be able to pick it up today because 6:30 pm in your time is about 2:30 am in mine, but I should be available Friday.
    Hi! How are you?
    I'm doing good by the way.:)

Heh, it's a pretty fun game in my opinion. Also, sense you joined on there, what's your username thing so I can maybe friend you on there?

You don't see many down-graded sprites like yours. I've actually seen Gen 1 Yvetal and stuff before though, which is cool.
    Hi! How are you?

I really like your Generation 2 Shaymin Avatar.:)
    Your Profile Picture is a bit scary though lol
    Thank you so much!! I've been looking for exactly this build of Chespin and in a Luxury ball for ages! Thanks :D!!
    No thanks :D! I think I must have missed you when you were online :( what time shall we try?
    Clones are perfectly fine :D! I can trade those two! Could I get the Luxury ball, Bulletproof chespin please? I believe we still have our FCs registered :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…