• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Google insults me. xD

Let see how about these three?
    Brave Dream Ball HA Aron
    Jolly Dive Ball HA Cranidos
    Adamant Ultra Ball HA Sandile

I know I have Dream Ball Mienfoo though I need to ask Crow if she has one with the HA or not. The one I have doesn't have the HA. But it looks like you don't have that, is there anything else you need though? xD
    All I know is that with intimidate it can take a hit better, so I'm not that much better off. xD

That was fast. xD And sure, tho it'll take me awhile to decide again. :p
    Im breeding Qwifish for a pair of friends who need one with the HA. xD I haven't bred anything seriously since the Unova starters were released.
    You avoided them because of the gender differences huh? :b

Though at the rate you go it really does look like you'll need more things to breed soon. xD
    That was fast. xD RNG hates me today, when I was breeding Vanillite I got 3ivs at most.
    Sorry I wasn't online today, I was quite busy, but I was online for two hours yesterday waiting for you. Will you be available for trading tomorrow?
    Probably won't be able to pick it up today because 6:30 pm in your time is about 2:30 am in mine, but I should be available Friday.
    Hi! How are you?
    I'm doing good by the way.:)

Heh, it's a pretty fun game in my opinion. Also, sense you joined on there, what's your username thing so I can maybe friend you on there?

You don't see many down-graded sprites like yours. I've actually seen Gen 1 Yvetal and stuff before though, which is cool.
    Hi! How are you?

I really like your Generation 2 Shaymin Avatar.:)
    Your Profile Picture is a bit scary though lol
    Thank you so much!! I've been looking for exactly this build of Chespin and in a Luxury ball for ages! Thanks :D!!
    No thanks :D! I think I must have missed you when you were online :( what time shall we try?
    Clones are perfectly fine :D! I can trade those two! Could I get the Luxury ball, Bulletproof chespin please? I believe we still have our FCs registered :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…